Marks And Spencer

sharktooth

Last time I went there it was just a little franchise operation part of Robinsons...that was a few years ago. I think the only stuff they have now is clothing in Robinson's...no "store" as such (per son a frequent mall rat). The number going through to main switch rather than Robinsons would seem to indicate that it is no more.

i believe it shut down 3 ywars ago

Thanks. Now I can rule out bad navigation and general stupidity on my part...

Not entirely, to achieve efficient "navigation" you should have applied the high frequency apparatus of of either radar or sonar in order to get a positive result.

Confirmed, we used to visit regularly, for the biscuits & sweets, so miss it.

But Tops has been improving, and often marks-down biscuits, to a more-reasonable price. smile.png

If you happen to be in TOPS at the right time, sometimes there are excellent bargains on Waitrose biscuits (and other things), but they are usually grabbed in bulk, so you need to be lucky.

The frozen fish fillet used to be 650-800 bath (I can't remember the exact figure) now around three hundred-ish bath as expiration date near. I don't know who would buy that anyway.

Confirmed, we used to visit regularly, for the biscuits & sweets, so miss it.

But Tops has been improving, and often marks-down biscuits, to a more-reasonable price. smile.png

If you happen to be in TOPS at the right time, sometimes there are excellent bargains on Waitrose biscuits (and other things), but they are usually grabbed in bulk, so you need to be lucky.