Where To Bay A Hook Wrench?

dagling

I needed one last year for adjusting the rear shocks on one of older bikes, was unable to find one so I made it my self, bought a piece of 5mm flat bar drew the shape I required and cut it out with an angle grinder.Worked just fine.

I don't know where to buy one sorry,but thanks for enlightening me,I've always known these as a C Spanner,I won't get caught out when someone asks me for a hook wrench.

I didn't know that was the name for them (hook wench , but it makes sense) but i always called a spanner with two rings (or two open enders) but shaped in a "C" a C spanner. Different terminology,same thing. Learn something new everyday

PM me your post address and I'll send you one free. I got one with my ER6, and just got another one with a replacement shock I bought. Don't need two.

Cheers TongueThaiedwai.gif I willclap2.gif You have a BIG heart mate...

in a twist of the wrist dvd keith code set the preload on the rear suspension by tapping with a hammer and a screw driver :)

kawasakis are supposed to have this under the seat but my er6 didnt have one either

Do you know which size you need? The hook wrench that comes with the Kawasaki EX650 and KLE650 is R37.5 size.

If you're looking for a hook wrench to adjust the shocks on your retro Kwacker (W800?) I rather suspect they require a hook wrench with a smaller diameter...

Do you know which size you need? The hook wrench that comes with the Kawasaki EX650 and KLE650 is R37.5 size.

If you're looking for a hook wrench to adjust the shocks on your retro Kwacker (W800?) I rather suspect they require a hook wrench with a smaller diameter...

I am going to do a Bevel gear backlash adjustment on my W650.

post-84957-0-36430900-1331521755_thumb.j

I am going to do a Bevel gear backlash adjustment on my W650.

Ok, then best to compare the radius of that gear to the radius of the preload adjuster on an EX650 or KLE650 to see if they match. I rather suspect you'll need a smaller radius hook wrench. Best of luck! T

They sell them in Thailand, just keep looking around at various tool shops. I bought one at the tool/bolt shop on Chareon Muang Rd. here in Chiang Mai. All different sizes available.

Edited by Sojourner

They sell them in Thailand, just keep looking around at various tool shops. I bought one at the tool/bolt shop on Chareon Muang Rd. here in Chiang Mai. All different sizes available.

I already gave him a link to Veerasiam which have the item he's looking for and will deliver to anywhere in Thailand: http://www.veerasiam...e%2cProductName

Veerasiam isn't the only shop in Thailand that stocks hook wrenches, but it's the only high end hardware store I know of in Thailand where they have staff who speak fluent English and they are happy to ship to anywhere in Thailand.

Edited by BigBikeBKK