Awful Stink From Rubbish Tip Soi 102!

hinhua

Hi all,

I live up Soi 88 near Palm Bistro, and lately residents there have noticed an awful smell every day - nobody seems to know what it is, and after some enquiries I heard there's a rubbish tip (it must be a trash mountain!!) somewhere in Soi 102, which could be the cause.

Does anyone know about this and is anyone else affected? it really is unbearable, and residents aren't too happy about the situation as it stands. I might need to investigate up Soi 102 and see whether the rumours are true!

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

If you travel up Soi 112 past the turning for Banyan, around 400 metres more there is a right turning... turn right there and go round the S-bend then straight on to the rubbish mountain (or you can do a left turn down a dirt track to cut through to Road 1004)... as i cycle past Dusit i can smell it so maybe the wind has changed.. it is visible from Soi 112 near Dusit or if you are coming back from Banyan... and yes it stinks!!!

If you travel up Soi 112 past the turning for Banyan, around 400 metres more there is a right turning... turn right there and go round the S-bend then straight on to the rubbish mountain (or you can do a left turn down a dirt track to cut through to Road 1004)... as i cycle past Dusit i can smell it so maybe the wind has changed.. it is visible from Soi 112 near Dusit or if you are coming back from Banyan... and yes it stinks!!!

I have seen this pile from my journey back from Banyan Golf, yes it stinks.

• Like 1

here is a map A being Palm Bistro and B being the dump, if you were to go past Palm Bistro (heading away from HH) at the end of that road turn left and you will eventually come to dusty roads and a quarry. The dump is down those dirt roads and to the left... lived on Soi 102 for 2 years no problems... rubbish tip you talk of near railways tracks is just where they keep the trucks not the rubbish... no smell from the pig farm somewhere nearby although you do hear them squealing on some nights!! =)

edit: im not allowed to post links... sorry!