Yss Shocks

eyes

Hope someone can help me,i want to buy some YSS rear shocks, the ones with the external chamber,,, for my Yamaha SRX600 to take back to australian with me ,can anyone recomended some shops in Bangkok that might have them in stock,i will have a few days in bangkok at the end of the month too look around

Thanks

the paddock, ratchada rd between soi 13 and soi 15

dr bikes , chock chai soi 4 ,close lad phrao area

both have websites and can speak english

Paddock stocks YSS? Since when?

Considering how rare the SRX600 is in Thailand I think it would be very hard to find a shop that will have them in stock.

Better to order directly from YSS:

Y.S.S. (THAILAND) Company Limited.

88/88 Moo.9 Soi Phikulthong Thepharak Rd., Bangpla , Bangphli , Samutprakarn 10540,

THAILAND

Tel : 662-706-3700 , 662-763-8600

Fax : 662-763-8899

E-mail : [email protected]

Map: click to enlarge

Google Map: click to Show Detail

http://www.yss.co.th

Considering how rare the SRX600 is in Thailand I think it would be very hard to find a shop that will have them in stock.

88/88 Moo.9 Soi Phikulthong Thepharak Rd., Bangpla , Bangphli , Samutprakarn 10540,

THAILAND

i didnt say paddock have them in stock right now

if u ned that kind of detail ,u need to make callls ,surfing the net will not cut it ..........yet

the thing about thailand is most retailers like a deposit before ordering things

they have catalogs and can order most things, .almost anything

be polite ,courteous and open to negeotiation

especially if its an item for a very rare bike ,more often than not

it can be acquired from somewhere ;)

THAILAND

if u ned that kind of detail ,u need to make callls ,surfing the net will not cut it ..........yet

the thing about thailand is most retailers like a deposit before ordering things

it can be acquired from somewhere wink.png

But Paddock doesn't stock or sell YSS... passifier.gif

THAILAND

it can be acquired from somewhere wink.png

But Paddock doesn't stock or sell YSS... passifier.gif

and i didnt insist they did

i suggested those shops because they can USUALLY order ALMOST ANYTHING i need for my bikes

and they can SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH

that in itself goes along way in thailand

jerk.gif

i suggested those shops because they can USUALLY order ALMOST ANYTHING i need for my bikes

jerk.gif

Who at Paddock speaks perfect (or even intelligible) English???

Why not direct the OP to shops that actually stock and sell YSS:

DirtShop

RedBaron

DR Bike

AP Performance

etc

I still say the OP would be best off contacting YSS directly.

jerk.gif

Who at Paddock speaks perfect (or even intelligible) English???

Why not direct the OP to shops that actually stock and sell YSS:

DirtShop

RedBaron

DR Bike

AP Performance

etc

I still say the OP would be best off contacting YSS directly.

the middle aged owner speaks as good english as anyone would need for a converstation

regarding a transaction or the abiity or order some product and is very helpfull

if YSS sell directly thats great ,we have their details ,many companys do not sell direct to the end

user so you must find some shop anyway and they may or may not experience dealing with farangs

these are only suggestions

certaintantly if you can bypass a dealer and buy from the manufacturer directly i would PROVIDING the dealer is in a position to take and process small orders efficiently in english ......but sometimes the shop is a painless solution and service can be excellent

phone call to your mobile the next morning to say its just arrived etc

would you like to come and pick it up or would you prefer we send a mo-cyc to drop it off ? etc

LOL

Yes, everything easy in "Tony World". Sure worth to give it a try and contact YSS. But maybe they don't want to sell to end customers directly and want you to go to a shop?

I am interested too how to get the "Export Quality YSS-Shocks" easily. Would be nice if the OP would report how he ended with the purchase.

LOL

Yes, everything easy in "Tony World". Sure worth to give it a try and contact YSS. But maybe they don't want to sell to end customers directly and want you to go to a shop?

I am interested too how to get the "Export Quality YSS-Shocks" easily. Would be nice if the OP would report how he ended with the purchase.

Why make it more difficult and possibly more expensive by going through middleman dealers? I know plenty of people who have ordered direct from YSS. Myself included. Don't take my word for it. Give them a call :)

well I bought my export quality shocks from paul at Link. Seeing as how they are the Thai distributer of them.

When I got them Yss would NOT sell me them direct. but they were the cheaper ecoline. maybe that makes a difference. or maybe just if your lucky to speak to someone that knows.

Edited by thaicbr

well I bought my export quality shocks from paul at Link. Seeing as how they are the Thai distributer of them.

When I got them Yss would NOT sell me them direct. but they were the cheaper ecoline. maybe that makes a difference. or maybe just if your lucky to speak to someone that knows.

IF there is a Thai dealer that stocks the shock YSS will direct you to order from the dealer. But if you are looking for a shock that is not sold in Thailand YSS will sell direct. I was under the impression that Paul works for YSS, no? Perhaps I am mistaken, if so, mea maxima culpa jap.gif

IF there is a Thai dealer that stocks the shock YSS will direct you to order from the dealer. But if you are looking for a shock that is not sold in Thailand YSS will sell direct. I was under the impression that Paul works for YSS, no? Perhaps I am mistaken, if so, mea maxima culpa jap.gif

So now everything is absolutely clear. IF Yss will sell directly to you, THEN they do so. IF not THAN not. Thank you for help Tony ;)

As far as i understood there are two product lines.

Shocks sold in Thailand are on this website: http://th.yss.co.th/

Shocks for Export are on this website: http://www.yss.co.th/

So you can buy all the Export shocks directly from YSS factory? Nothing is that easy in LOS, so i would be really suprised. But its a life full of surprises :)

So now everything is absolutely clear. IF Yss will sell directly to you, THEN they do so. IF not THAN not. Thank you for help Tony ;)

As far as i understood there are two product lines.

Shocks sold in Thailand are on this website: http://th.yss.co.th/

Shocks for Export are on this website: http://www.yss.co.th/

So you can buy all the Export shocks directly from YSS factory? Nothing is that easy in LOS, so i would be really suprised. But its a life full of surprises :)

Some people have managed to buy the export shocks direct from Yes. Paul at Link is the Thai dealer for export shocks. I believe that Link have an Australian division so that's how its done (but I'm not 100% sure)

Oz import duty? YSS seems rather expensive there.

Purely theoretical, import duty should not be an issue for huge price difference between Thailand and Australia. Thailand and Australia heave a free-trade-agreement, which covers automotive parts. But sometimes free-trade-agreements are just used to earn more profit...

A pair of YSS RC302-T cost at YSS-Australia Aud$ 699 (+/- 21669 THB), while they costs 19,800 THB at Redbaron Bangkok. But the prices from YSS-Australia include domestic handling and shipping cost. So you pay 60 Australian dollars more but you have local warranty and delivered to your home...

Edited by Richard-BKK

Funny how a simple question can turn into an infantile pissing contest.

is there such a thing as a simple question here in Thailand?

I know people who have managed to order direct from YSS and I know that they would NOT sell direct to me.

TIT :D

I think he is referring to the on going pissing match between BigBikeBkk and wana

Well that does happen when Wana gives the wrong details then gets upset when put straight. then along comes his alter ego Wantan to stir it up.

still never mind. hopefully the OP has some info to work with.

Op can you confirm the info. thanks.

I think he is referring to the on going pissing match between BigBikeBkk and wana

Well that does happen when Wana gives the wrong details then gets upset when put straight. then along comes his alter ego Wantan to stir it up.

still never mind. hopefully the OP has some info to work with.

Op can you confirm the info. thanks.

bigbikbkk was wrong about yss availability ,not me ! and then you blame me for the wrong details,

He did Say it ,and for some people ,They CANNOT order direct

also ,if i had an alter ego ,i would be banned since the mods can see on forums easily when multiple accounts are created and that is against thaivisa policy

Edited by Rimmer
Flame removed