Hotels Near Bang Khae

jackinbkk

Hi does anyone know of any hotels in the Bang khae area? Cheap is fine as i'll be out most hours. I just need a double bed to sleep in. Something close to a fishing venue.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?ftid=0x30e296f4d4ee33bd:0x130100b21f2fb191&q=13.74559+N,+100.37262+E&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=13.750088,100.364367&spn=0.00001,0.000011&t=h&z=17&vpsrc=0>

Thanks

-Jack

of course there are-but DO know that they have started the prep work for a new subwayline under Phetkasem-so its traffic nightmare now 24 hrs. It might also have been quite hepful if you had taken the odd sec to tell us your placeofwork there-this may make miles difference in places to choose.

The closest by and cheap is named Bed@BTS and a few kms before Bang Khae proper=market, along that road. All superscary farang now want www and all that_ I guess they have not if google turns up nothing. This is-to the extreme surprise of many an unknown farang-not very unusual here.

There is a much more expsensive Hi-So (Thai style-weddings, banquets-rooms for corruption talk) hotel near the Mall-at the crossing with the ring road-forgot the name of that one.

No idea at all bout fishing-but slightly upnorth of Phetkasem are many long real klongs-locals will sneer at you if you try to catch what they had in mind.

Thanks Asanee,

I'm just coming over for a few weeks since I moved back to England in 2010. I've been to Bang Khae many times but I usually stay in a hotel in central Bangkok and take Taxis but traffic is a pain.

I know where the fishing spots are. The best one is in Bang khae, Gnao nam.

Edited by jackinbkk