Free Dropbox Space

FarangBha

As well as the iPad

But what about a user who has already 2,5 GB space and use a Mac or a PC under Windows ? As far as I know the account is not restricted to the platform as I can connect to the same account on my iPod or one of my Macs ?

I would be very cautious about this. The website accessed by clicking the link is in Brazil not Portugal (Brazil is pretty high up on the list of scam locations). It is very professional and looks OK, however, there is no mention of the offer on either the Brazil or Portugal Samsung websites if accessed direct. A search for "Dropbox"on both websites also produces no result. I maybe wrong but as well as doubling space this offer may help identity theft or worse.

Just a personal view.

• Like 2

i am not a customer of samsung, nor do i have an ipad....

i had a regular 2GB dropbox account on my pc, and followed the instructions....

I now have 4GB.....

i dont feel it is a scam, as the drop box application on my pc flagged up as soon as i had completed the process, and said "Congrats your Allowance is Now 4GB"...... plus the information i gave was false anyway, so i am not sure they could gain much from my involvement in the process, if it was a scam

though, obviously some people may not give false info

Thanks guys. I thought it might be a scam too, but with bogus details, what the heck. And it worked.

(Nice try jayman).

Thanks.. Well I have the iemi generator that was pulled if anyone needs an iemi.

PS, you can also get another 3gb by installing a the dropbox beta test/trial which autouploads your pics. Theres hacks for that too which make it quicker to get it. Used to be 5gb,

Its pretty pathetic going to such measures, but its kinda fun.

PS, you can also get another 3gb by installing a the dropbox beta test/trial which autouploads your pics. Theres hacks for that too which make it quicker to get it. Used to be 5gb,

Its pretty pathetic going to such measures, but its kinda fun.

can you post a link on how / or from where, to do this FarangBha?

Ok, ere ya go.

http://forums.dropbo...6530&replies=83

Basically, install the experimental version of dropbox - they have one for most OS's.

This will then auto upload your pics/vids to a 'camera uploads' folder when you plug in your smartphone - up to 3gb.

Two good hacks for this are to:

1. Create a 'DCIM' folder on a USB device, copy any pics or even a downloaded vid to that folder. Unpug, re-plug; contents should then auto upload. Then delete uploaded files, and that free space is yours, free, forever.

2. Just take a vid (by leaving your vid-cam running of your desk, for e.g), and have that auto-upload.

Enjoy.

Edited by FarangBha
  • Like 1

great hacks FarangBha - thanks for sharing mate......

i made the DCIM folder on a USB stick like u said, then filled the folder with 1 gig of photos, and 2 gig of AVI movies i have downloaded......

i unplugged the stick, and replugged it, and dropbox asked me if i wanted to upload from the memory stick....... i said yes, but it seems to be only uploading the pics, and the avi files are not in the list of pending uploads......

any ideas what i am doing wrong dude??

Thanks guys. I thought it might be a scam too, but with bogus details, what the heck. And it worked.

(Nice try jayman).

Thanks.. Well I have the iemi generator that was pulled if anyone needs an iemi.

I think I got it now

Yep, got it

THANKS

Edited by PattayaParent

i have used dropbox for a couple of years now and i have always had to be careful with it as my limit was 2,25 GB

I now have

6.75GB and it is rising still!! thanks for sharing FarangBha and Co jap.gifwai.gifWPFflags.gif

i have used dropbox for a couple of years now and i have always had to be careful with it as my limit was 2,25 GB

I now have

6.75GB and it is rising still!! thanks for sharing FarangBha and Co jap.gifwai.gifWPFflags.gif

Have you been able to increase your capacity with multiple 2GB codes?

I now have

Have you been able to increase your capacity with multiple 2GB codes?

Only 1 code per account using that OP samsung trick.

• 2 weeks later...