Can Anyone Recommend A Cooking / Massage / Driving School?

steamptt

I can understand wanting to cook like some Thais can.

I can understand wanting to give massages like some Thais can

But I can't understand why anyone would want to drive like most Thais do.

To the rose-colored glasses crowd, I'm just making a little joke -- no Thai bashing, honestly, so don't tell me to go back from whence I came.

There's a driving school on South Rd. just up from Friendship heading towards Third Rd.

There's also one on Third just opposite the ToT office near the junction with Klang.

The cooking school is on North Rd. near Tesco.

Edited by PattayaParent

For the massage, I would recommend "Health Land" North Pattaya. Little bit more expensive than the small shop but good massage and clean.

is it a school or just a massage place?

There's a driving school on South Rd. just up from Friendship heading towards Third Rd.

There's also one on Third just opposite the ToT office near the junction with Klang.

Do you recommend them?

Need fast driving licence and i know nothing about driving.

Edited by Rimmer

For the massage, I would recommend "Health Land" North Pattaya. Little bit more expensive than the small shop but good massage and clean.

is it a school or just a massage place?

Do you recommend them?

Need fast driving licence and i know nothing about driving.

Do you just need the licence - or do you want to learn to drive?

Whichever the school based on Pattaya Klang opposite Foodland will teach you and (unless they don't do it for farang) offer the option to "pass" for a fee.

Please note that it is possible to genuinly pass the test in Thailand and still not really be capable of driving in traffic......

At the Thrappaya end of Theprasit road you will find all 3 within a stones throw of one another. The cooking school is also a coffee shop opposite where Maggs Restaurant used to be, South side.

5 Star Massage and the driving school is on North side....The GF learned to drive there its "Mai Peng" for Thais and she passed. 5 star massage is clean modern and has good hot showers and its not about happy endings.

Cannot comment about the cooking school ?