Missing Dog.

One of our dogs got out today, in the Namuang area and she hasn't returned yet, and have spent two hours searching for her before it got too dark. Who are the best people to contact, Police (????) , Dog rescue or put some posters up? She usually comes back after 30 minutes so this is very unusual for her to have not returned yet. Would the locals keep her if they found her? Going to be a restless night.

Police ..... don't bother. Dog rescue might help, but not after only a few hours - and then only if she has been taken there. Locals wouldn't really keep her ... although she may want to keep them if she is lost.

Posters help. As do a description, name, specific area etc. Maybe a photograph?

There have been a number of dogs found after a few days, sometimes via this forum, so don't give up hope.

Photos

looks like a staff bull terrior, and a very expensive dog !, i would quickly put posters up ASAP and offer a very generous reward.. as that dog is not your simple Soi Dog, and somebody might of taken to sell on

Good luck

Edited by Boater

Brilliant news. Sat with my friend Tanya at 7.30 am, translating a missing dog poster into thai, she lived in america for 20 years so English is excellent. A worker from Namuang safari park pulled over to buy a lipo from her shop. He looked over her shoulder and spotted the poster, he said my dog is at waterfall 2. He took me up there, knocked up a few people, went down a dirt track and there the dog was with a new family. So lucky, right place at the right time. Thanks for the posts, seems she adopted a new family within a few hours, felt guilty as the little boy looked sad to lose his new dog. I will know wher to look next time. Will sleep well tonight.

• Like 1

Her name is Lisa, she is 7 months old, about 18 inches tall, 34 kgs, she is very light brown with very pale green eyes. Will keep trying to post the pic. She likes her food, so i am worried that she has not come home for dinner, she would normally be asleep by now too.

leave her food on your door step. hopefully she shall come back before another dog nicks it.

u really need a photo and last seen location. how long has it been now.

check dog rescue as someone might have handed her in

Her name is Lisa, she is 7 months old, about 18 inches tall, 34 kgs, she is very light brown with very pale green eyes. Will keep trying to post the pic. She likes her food, so i am worried that she has not come home for dinner, she would normally be asleep by now too.

leave her food on your door step. hopefully she shall come back before another dog nicks it.

Read da thread BigC....we have a happy ending already.

Read da thread BigC....we have a happy ending already.

yep just noticed i love happy endings in Thailand. Job is is not complete without a happy ending licklips.gif

• Like 1