Any Good Places To Watch Football In The Ari Area?

Troyron

If i had a baht for every time a newbie farang asked where there is a pub with the bloody euro football, i could buy a new Benz.

Just go to any farang pub full of Poms and they will have the football blaring away. nuff said

Nice. Sounds like you'd find life a little less stressful if you simply ignored posts that you clearly find annoying.

If i had a baht for every time a newbie farang asked where there is a pub with the bloody euro football, i could buy a new Benz.

Just go to any farang pub full of Poms and they will have the football blaring away. nuff said

If we newbies had a baht for every time a "senior" member had an attitude against a farang, we would have been rich. ;) I know there are heaps of pubs showing football, but I also knows the quality varies. So was hoping that someone knew anything about that in Ari. Guess I can always go down to Sportsbar, Gulliver or any of those "down town".

Theres a street bar on phahol 2 before the 7/11 they show the football. (crap tv and in thai but cheap).

Also a more expensive bar between phahol 5-7 (seats outside, air con inside pool table upstairs and has a tv, ive watched football in there before.

Also they show the football in sofa bar on Phahol 7(soi ari) about a 5-10 minute walk down on the right hand side. Reflections 2 on ari soi 4 also have a tv, more of a restaurant though.

Theres a street bar on phahol 2 before the 7/11 they show the football. (crap tv and in thai but cheap).

Also a more expensive bar between phahol 5-7 (seats outside, air con inside pool table upstairs and has a tv, ive watched football in there before.

Also they show the football in sofa bar on Phahol 7(soi ari) about a 5-10 minute walk down on the right hand side. Reflections 2 on ari soi 4 also have a tv, more of a restaurant though.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look tonight. :)

If i had a baht for every time an annoying poster got upset about a question rather than ignoring it, i could buy a new Benz.

Just ignore posts that annoy you. nuff said

Edited by w11guy

I'll have a look tonight. :)

The way a certain team is going should u even bother ?

:lol::whistling:

Hey I didn't say it on your thread. And I didn't name any names so I think I'm still within bounds lol

I'll have a look tonight. smile.png

The way a certain team is going should u even bother ?

laugh.pngwhistling.gif

Hey I didn't say it on your thread. And I didn't name any names so I think I'm still within bounds lol

hehe. After a few wins for a certain team, some people just lose contact with the world. ;) But that team you did not mention actually played a good game against Man U, a really good half against Everton and a good 40 min against Bolton. So Im not that worried. As long as they win against Stoke tomorrow pretty sure we will get top 4.

Oh, I went to Arsenal Soccer school on Sunday, felt like I was in the lions gage ;) Did look alright thou.

did you get a few kick arounds?

gosh Im starting to sound like one of the boys!!

hehe. Yes I did. Was expecting the heat to be a problem, but the worst thing was that everyone sweat so much and in football you have allot of body contact. ;)

• 2 weeks later...