Thai Charcoal Barbeque

cuddleypete

hi everyone

i would like to buy a Thai Charcoal Barbeque for my wife but cannot find on the internet or any shop selling in the uk,

can some one help me please to find one ,or give details off web site where can buy

or off shop in thailand that will post to uk

many thanks

happy xmas to all

can some one help me please to find one ,or give details off web site where can buy or off shop in thailand that will post to uk

i have an idea..(seem you have no prob about post parcel /shopping online.)

why you dont ask your wife to contact her relatives in TH and send it as a post box ? :o

I bought one of these a few years ago:

www.nauticalia.com/product_info

It looks a bit pricey now compared with what I paid at the time but it's very well made and does what it says perfectly. Google for it and also look on eBay to see whether you can beat the price on this link.

We brought back to the UK the 'lemon squeezer' top for a Thai bbq and it fits the Cobb perfectly. The chef was delighted because I had no intention of bringing back the heavy plant pot and bucket!

link edited to clean up the page size.

mod

Edited by tuky

hi everyone

i would like to buy a Thai Charcoal Barbeque for my wife but cannot find on the internet or any shop selling in the uk,

can some one help me please to find one ,or give details off web site where can buy

or off shop in thailand that will post to uk

many thanks

happy xmas to all

Try where there is an Indian community, as they use the same thing. I bought one in Singapore from Little India...