Pattaya'S Top Best Kept Secrets

Gone

A couple of off-topic posts were deleted. Please try to stay on topic.

This beach near "Pattaya" airport

I think you mean Utapao airport? Pattaya airstrip is in NaJomtien.

Coke Machines are free for your business and they will stock them on Sukhumvit just south of Pattaya thai.

You mean like Coke vending machines? For cans or what? I can't recall ever seeing one in Thailand.

http://www.letsgopattaya.com/pattaya-airport.html not sure but google has Utapao as pattaya as does BKK airways in its Pattaya to Phuket adds. but the exact co ordinates should have cleared it up hopefully.

Fascino on Pattaya Nua is the only licensed pharmacy in Pattaya that you can buy "real" sleeping pills without a perscription. None of the other Fascinos can sell them.

What variety of sleeping pills?

I cannot remember the ones I used to buy for my dad when he was alive but they were strong. They were first perscibed by the doctor at BPH and of course we paid their price at their pharmacy but when they ran out I just showed them to Phascino the empty bag and they gave us the same ones for 1/2 the cost. I was having trouble sleeping the past few nights and was passing Fascino on Pattaya Kland and popped in to ask and they told me that Nua was the only place licenced to sell sleeping pills non-perscription in Pattaya. Them and the other 4 pharmacies I tried right there and then only had big tubs of some things they called "for anxiety pills" and there were 1000 per jug.

I'm sure if you ask in Fascino Nua for sleeping pills they will show you what ones they have. Ours were very tiny little red or blue ones if I remember correctly.

the most commonly supplied sleeping drug at BPH is Dormicom

its prescription only, Fascino won't supply it over the counter

even BPH have a limit on how many tabs they will supply to a patient over a 3 month period, as its an addictive drug

you may have blagged it before at Fascino with a pharmacy supply note from the BPH pharmacy and you may do so again if you get a lax server but they are very careful now

there are no walk ins without documents , walk out with drug, anymore

there is pharmacy in south pattaya with an on site doctor that will sign off and supply almost anything but you will pay dearly for it

dormicom is 400 baht a tab!

no Pms on location thank you

sort yourselves out!

ps if you just want to get some sleep, get some strong, over the counter anti hystemines , they will do the job for most people

Edited by timekeeper
  • Like 1

A mini van leaves every 30 minutes just North of Pattaya Klang and goes to Victory Monument in Bkk for 70 baht.

It is even a better kept secret that the price is 97 baht instead of 70.

It's no secret that mini vans are death traps!

There's a faded sign showing sausages hanging in front and the husband of the Thai lady who runs it is usually out front in a wheelchair.

A friend of mine was there yesterday.

The guy in the wheelchair is an Austrian and is an enbittered lowlife with zero manners.

When my friend walked in he was asked "what you want?".

-> "a friend gave me your adress, I want to look around".

-> "if you just want to look, get off!" ("hau ab" in German).

Followed by a myriad of abuses.

I will not go there for sure.

Edited by KhunBENQ

I've never heard a peep out of him. Sounds like he's recovering from a major medical problem. Guess I'm glad I can't speak German. You can actually see the guy in one of the pictures if you look closely.