Where To Find The Best Price On A Givi Box For A Honda Pcx

TramsRepus

Some of the Honda dealers have a limited amount (the one opposite Duk Com in South Pattaya), the Kawasaki shop has them but last time i checked they were expensive. Contact http://www.thaimotorbox.com/, usually the price is good and you'll get the box you want (and mounting bracket) it in a couple of days.

Edited by taichiplanet

shad boxes are cheaper and some say the quality is very good ,dr bike has them in every size imaginable ,from a box to fit a lunchtime sandwiches up to a whopping big bolt on suitcase style job

some of the bigger sizes even have brake lights on them

shad boxes are cheaper and some say the quality is very good ,dr bike has them in every size imaginable ,from a box to fit a lunchtime sandwiches up to a whopping big bolt on suitcase style job

some of the bigger sizes even have brake lights on them

Okay, i will consider Shad too then, Thanks

There are no shops who are selling and mounting Givi or Shad in Pattaya area then?

There are. The Kawasaki shop will, and a few of the Mityon shops around town have one or two different types of Givi boxes. But usually there is not much choice. The main Mityon branch on the corner of 3rd and South has them; sometimes more and sometimes less. There is a new-ish Mityon shop on Thepprasit that may have a good selection. The Kawasaki shop has the best selection but they are 1-2k over most other places.

I ordered a box and mounting bracket from thaimotorbox, got a good price and got the exact one i wanted in about 3 days. Then had the local friendly Mityon fit it.

There are no shops who are selling and mounting Givi or Shad in Pattaya area then?

There are. The Kawasaki shop will, and a few of the Mityon shops around town have one or two different types of Givi boxes. But usually there is not much choice. The main Mityon branch on the corner of 3rd and South has them; sometimes more and sometimes less. There is a new-ish Mityon shop on Thepprasit that may have a good selection. The Kawasaki shop has the best selection but they are 1-2k over most other places.

I ordered a box and mounting bracket from thaimotorbox, got a good price and got the exact one i wanted in about 3 days. Then had the local friendly Mityon fit it.

yes i got many indications about that.. But i may order it from Thaimotorbox....

Some of the Honda dealers have a limited amount (the one opposite Duk Com in South Pattaya), the Kawasaki shop has them but last time i checked they were expensive. Contact http://www.thaimotorbox.com/, usually the price is good and you'll get the box you want (and mounting bracket) it in a couple of days.

I have emailed Thaimotoebox but no reply for 2 days.... What and where is this "Duk Com"?

strange about thaimotorbox. did you try both email addresses? I vaguely remember having the same problem.

Duk Com (Tukcom) is the building that has all the computer and phone shops in it on South Pattaya Rd. The bike shop is right across the road. I bought a 2nd hand bike from them 6 months ago and had them fit the mount and box they had in stock. They only had a choices of 2, a small one (the E230N which doesn't quiet fit a full face helmet) and a much larger one.

strange about thaimotorbox. did you try both email addresses? I vaguely remember having the same problem.

Duk Com (Tukcom) is the building that has all the computer and phone shops in it on South Pattaya Rd. The bike shop is right across the road. I bought a 2nd hand bike from them 6 months ago and had them fit the mount and box they had in stock. They only had a choices of 2, a small one (the E230N which doesn't quiet fit a full face helmet) and a much larger one.

Thanks, I found TukCom and went to the shop on the opposite side. But they had only 3 small boxes in stock.

• 7 months later...

i have USED Givi top box and rack ( for phanthom 200 ) .if can fit in ,perhaps you can consider if you still can't get it.

i also have USED saddle bags.

will post pics later.

Ok, thanks, but the thread is like 8 month old and i have already bought a Shad SH40 that i love. Easy to open and close with ONE hand. It has a mounting rack on the top tp strap on larger pieces. It cost only 3200 baht.... plus 1900 for the base plate

img5-1348136280.jpg

Edited by TramsRepus

I have emailed Thaimotoebox but no reply for 2 days.... What and where is this "Duk Com"?

Call him. He speaks English

sent from my Q6

sent from my Q6

It is an 8 month old thread.... ;-)

sent from my Q6

It is an 8 month old thread.... ;-)

Still doesn't affect the fact that the guy at thaimotobox speaks English! Maybe someone else wants a box..... doh

sent from my Q6

• Like 1

If you don't want a specific brand I know there is some box to sell at the Mylton on Pattaya Thai and central.

I've been there today because I want to buy a PCX and I try to get a discount if to buy the box in the same time.

So far I got 77500 for the pcx and 81000 with the box. I don't know the model probably a basic one, but I'll try to go down to 80000baht

Edited by kaizoku

Hi There,

GT AutoBike Bangkok import and sell Givi as well (I don't know if they speak english but they answered my email in english, google translate style...)

Dr Bike Bangkok import and sell Shad.

If you are looking for non branded boxes, 320sp Bangkok has a big selection for very cheap. Download their monthly cataloque for prices and models.

All contact details/websites/location of those shops are in the motorcycle directory project...

Edited by Mactao

• 2 weeks later...

Still doesn't affect the fact that the guy at thaimotobox speaks English! Maybe someone else wants a box..... doh

sent from my Q6

Exactly ... thanks for the info. I dealt with the guy (Alvin) and had the transaction for a E30RN box and E231 brackets for the PCX done in a couple of hours with no issues whatsoever. Despatch is by EMS and they email you the tracking number. Good service IMHO.