Green Tree Restaurant

toenail

I live in a condo on Beach Road and often wondered why there were so many cars parked around Green Tree after 7pm. It is because the "locals" know a good restaurant. The owner always goes out of his way to get a decent band/ singer duo to perform. Of course the performers focus on the 40 years up generation, but the music is always above the norm. The food is comparable to other expat restaurants...some of the selections are good , some are so-so. But it is a nice, relaxing place for the evening. The "ending" for me is to go across the street with my honey and sit on the beach and take in the wonderful sight of Pattaya Bay. Not seedy like further down by Royal Garden area. Just thought I would share this with singles/couples that are looking for a "normal" relaxing place to enjoy.

• Like 1

Green Tree Restaurant along Beach Road North and soi 1. There is are a couple "blocks" of decent bars/restaurants after Mantra Restaurant (on the Beach Rd curve) that makes you think in the evening Pattaya is a "normal" beach resort with decent sidewalks to walk on, no street vendors, no "ladies of the night" parading around the Beach Road promenade.