Water Buffalo Milk

triffid

Royal projects makes heaps of stuff from Buffalo shit ... err produce. Check em out.

They have yogurt. Haven't see milk there (CMU shop). Huay Kaew branch doesn't have any of the buffalo products.

Exactly. I checked there first. I've been buying their yoghurt for a couple of years. At one time they had an a poster/ad announcing buffalo mozzarella but it never materialized - probably snapped up in Bangkok at higher prices. Can't be a shortage of buffalo milk so it's curious that it's hard to come by.

Royal projects makes heaps of stuff from Buffalo shit ... err produce. Check em out.

They have yogurt. Haven't see milk there (CMU shop). Huay Kaew branch doesn't have any of the buffalo products.

Exactly. I checked there first. I've been buying their yoghurt for a couple of years. At one time they had an a poster/ad announcing buffalo mozzarella but it never materialized - probably snapped up in Bangkok at higher prices. Can't be a shortage of buffalo milk so it's curious that it's hard to come by.

Actually, I did buy their buffalo milk mozzarella in Chiang Mai but that was a while ago. Haven't seen it since. It was excellent. I thought it was superior to the buffalo milk mozzarella I've had from Italy. But that was probably because it was fresher. I've never been to Italy.

Actually, I did buy their buffalo milk mozzarella in Chiang Mai but that was a while ago. Haven't seen it since. It was excellent. I thought it was superior to the buffalo milk mozzarella I've had from Italy. But that was probably because it was fresher. I've never been to Italy.

You were very lucky. I had gone to the trouble of leaving my number to be called if ever the mozzarella turned up - to no avail. I would chase it up even now if I got contact date of the producers.