Hotel Recommendation Near Airport

bettiebebop

Unless the OP is in the wrong forum I think he was looking for hotels near Phuket airport.

Does member 'Simon43' still have his place?

He has added to his collection and now has 2 places..Not certain they are listed under 1000b though but a check could confirm that or not..Actually on second thought his new places are still under construction as I remember..

If you check latestays.com, you will at least find 2 hotels in the Phuket Airport-area around the price you are looking for. I'm sorry for not being able to recommend any of them, since I have not stayed there, but latestays usually give you good value when booking close to arrival. Good luck!

How close do you need to be?

Even the southern-most part of Phuket is only 1 hour away from the airport. So, in between, you've many, many options for the price you're after, and with a reasonable travel time.

Up near the airport, do check out Nai Yang Beach Resort. Probably over budget, but you may get a deal if you ask.

Agoda has loads of places near the airport including some well within your budget,.

Assuming it'll be a one night stay I wouldn't worry too much about the reviews.

Tanamas House was recommended previously but may be just over budget but factor in the cost of an airport transfer: some are free and others will probably charge 200 baht (not 100% sure about this price, just using the usual island minimum price).

I sold my previous hotel but built (and opened) 2 others near to the airport. 1,000 baht is feasible depending on the date of stay. Suggest you check on Agoda.com or Booking.com for details of many hotels near to the airport

Simon

Edited by simon43