Best Thai Music Videos

nikkoid66

I always struggle to find the best Thai music video on youtube, and I guess I am not the only one. I have created a facebook page where I upload them in HD, so if you have facebook and want to have a video archive of the latest Thai singles hits, you can like my facebook page and get notifications when I upload new ones.

I mainly upload the hits from FanTV as they do not have a website and the only place to look them is FanTV itself.

The page is here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Thai-Music-Video/352992724724727

Feel free to like it ;)

This is a nice initiative.

Maybe you can make a collection of Korean songs too. I think they have a good music no less wink.png .

How can we make you suggestions of video clips so you can expand your video list?

• 1 month later...

I went out and bought the following DVD, and I almost never buy DVD's anymore. But I found this concert video to be just so incredibly amazing. I am choosy, and really prefer alternative rock. But Bodyslam is so polished, their music is good, but this concert video is absolutely great. 'Bodyslam - Live in Kraam' If you were to upload any of the songs on it I would recommend is 2 hours and 3 minutes into the concert video. I am afraid I can't tell you the name of the accompanying Isan musicians but they are really amazing. It's musically not the best song of the concert, but the excitement in captivating, and the end of the song is particularly touching- only in Thailand do you see a thank you like this!

I really look forward to your videos. Thanks Much