Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/should-the-hawks-flatten-crowley/tabid/91/newsid/112166/default.aspx

Not only should someone - I'd say Sewell, Lake or Guerra - flatten Crowly, but equally take out that other rex hunt Ballantyne...

You're not advocating violence outside the boundries of fairplay are you?

Certainly not... Perish the thought...

Crowley does his job well..really gets under the skin of some players with his constant chatter and never ending smirk. on top of denying them the ball. I think he was a natural at the chatter business and Kirk has taken him up a level in the containment department. I can't remember Kirk going on as much as Crowley does

Another thing about Crowley is that he get's the pill as well. Quite often he get's more possessions than his opponent

and kicks the odd sausage roll.

At least he's not like those germs Tony Liberatore and Jose Romero that played under Terry Wallace

at the Western Bulldogs. Those dirty pricks used to scratch guys so they had to come off with the blood rule.

I remember a Sydney game where Paul Kelly refused to shake Libbers hand after the siren.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Concerning thing for freo is,

If they win the trophy,

They have nowhere to put it.tongue.png

As far as I'm aware,they have clubrooms attached to Fremantle oval.My two sisters and their husbands are members and are there often.

No where to put it? The Dockers will move in to there new home at Cockburn Sound very shortly there

will be a heaps of room thumbsup.gif

If they win the trophy,

As far as I'm aware,they have clubrooms attached to Fremantle oval.My two sisters and their husbands are members and are there often.

No where to put it? The Dockers will move in to there new home at Cockburn Sound very shortly there

Dockers don't have a licensed club?

How does it work in WA. Do they have Pokie machines over there? DO they have Pokie machines in Victorian AFL licensed CLubs these days?

If they win the trophy,

Dockers don't have a licensed club?

How does it work in WA. Do they have Pokie machines over there? DO they have Pokie machines in Victorian AFL licensed CLubs these days?

So why are you worried about pokies are you an gambler or an supporter of a football club?

So why are you worried about pokies are you an gambler or an supporter of a football club?

post-147205-0-05281900-1380277452_thumb.

I'm not worried at all about Pokie machines white christmas, merely a question about States other than New South Wales , of which I am most familiar, and how the sporting clubs are supported and how clubs build supporter venues/clubs.

In New south Wales clubs such as Rugby League, RSL, Sportsclubs, are licensed and make most of their revenues through Pokie machines, Keno etctera and alcohol. The licensed club then supports the sporting club. This would be a common scenario for Rugby League. Many League clubs would not survive in NSW without the support of the licensed clubs, which in turn are supported by the Pokie revenue

P.S.As for gambling, I rarely gamble, though I did work for the TAB for a while. I do play the Pokies sometimes, but I find them boring, though my GF loves to play them...not so much when she loses.

Edited by BookMan

I was meaning the trophy cabinet.wai.gif

If they win the trophy,

I was meaning the trophy cabinet.wai.gif

If they win the trophy,

Ahh, if you meant the trophy cabinet, I guess they can't ask Richmond, the Western Bulldogs,

Richmond, Melbourne, St Kilda and the new kids on the block GC and GWS as they haven't

won an AFL GF eitherwhistling.gif

• Like 1

This is a question that was posted on Saints footy. Zac the Hack Dawson definitely doesn't have to many fans, still pretty much rated as the worst footballer going around by all the comments. He was and still is the most hated player ever to pull on the red, white and black. The only player to get booed by his own supporters on the field each week.

373429_152937521383531_352561349_q.jpg

Saints Footy · 5,298 like this.
2 hours ago ·
  • Question: How would you feel if Zac Dawson becomes a Premiership player?

This is a question that was posted on Saints footy. Zac the Hack Dawson definitely doesn't have to many fans, still pretty much rated as the worst footballer going around by all the comments. He was and still is the most hated player ever to pull on the red, white and black. The only player to get booed by his own supporters on the field each week.

373429_152937521383531_352561349_q.jpg

Saints Footy · 5,298 like this.
2 hours ago ·
  • Question: How would you feel if Zac Dawson becomes a Premiership player?

I found your reply chooka w00t.gif

Google Glass AFL app very futuristic

Telstra has tried to take advantage of finals fever by announcing an AFL app for Google Glass, despite the wearable computing device not being available to consumers and having no commercial launch date.

The app was developed by a small Melbourne company and leaked to selected media a day before the highly anticipated grand final between Hawthorn and Fremantle, but football fans won't be able to access the technology until at least next season.

The app would display live commentary, scores and statistics on the glasses using the same content currently provided to Telstra's AFL smartphone app. It would be most useful for people not attending games but who want to keep up with the live action, said developer Jeff Smith from Seventh Beam

See Article HEre

Well the day has arrived,coffee first beer is on ice for about 10.00.

Its very overcast outside but the trend over last 3 days is rain afternoon night time so should be ok.

A bit of friendly banter with a few emails here and there.

All set,ready to go once the missus and kids head to the village to be with the outlaws for the day.

Best day of the year.biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Its very overcast outside but the trend over last 3 days is rain afternoon night time so should be ok.

All set,ready to go once the missus and kids head to the village to be with the outlaws for the day.

Sounds good.

We going to see u in the tipping next year farmerjo?

• Like 1

Sounds good.

We going to see u in the tipping next year farmerjo?

Love to.wai.gif Was a bit late this year and seems like a good bunch on here.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

For Sydney fans

Sydney forward Jesse White has told the Swans he wants to be traded to a Victorian club.

Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs are interested in the versatile ruckman who will formally meet with the Magpies next week for an interview.

White's agent Ben Williams, of Players Ink management, informed the club on Thursday that the out of contract player had requested a trade.

After only three games in 2012, injuries to Adam Goodes and Sam Reid created opportunities for the ruckman and key forward who responded to the opportunity with probably his best year yet for the Swans. He kicked 20 goals in 15 games and while he was poor in the qualifying final loss to Hawthorn he had 20 touches and took nine marks in the loss to Fremantle and had another 20 touches in the win over Carlton.

See Article Here

Yep, same here.

Have sent the cook to the outlaws for the daybiggrin.png

• Like 1

For Sydney fans

Sydney forward Jesse White has told the Swans he wants to be traded to a Victorian club.

Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs are interested in the versatile ruckman who will formally meet with the Magpies next week for an interview.

White's agent Ben Williams, of Players Ink management, informed the club on Thursday that the out of contract player had requested a trade.

After only three games in 2012, injuries to Adam Goodes and Sam Reid created opportunities for the ruckman and key forward who responded to the opportunity with probably his best year yet for the Swans. He kicked 20 goals in 15 games and while he was poor in the qualifying final loss to Hawthorn he had 20 touches and took nine marks in the loss to Fremantle and had another 20 touches in the win over Carlton.

See Article Here

Well.. If he goes to the Dogs, he'll be flogging a dead horse..

To the pies? Probably limited opportunity, though given Jolly's de-listing, a possibility.

If he wants to go back to Victoria, he's better off at the Dees under Roosey...