Where To Get Grilled Bananas

bettiebebop

Somphet, warawot, san pa khoi, thanin.

Maybe I go on unlucky days if they are everywhere?

Maybe the wrong time of the day? Anyway, you could try using a toaster. About 200Baht, and you can use it for other purposes too. I'm not joking with you, just put the bananas on top (not inside) of the toaster and turn them around once in a while until done. smile.png

my lady makes her own, but not grilled.

with the bunches of bananas that have been on the top shelf for a week, she then peels each one, cuts it in half and flattens them and then a light coating of honey and hangs them out in a flat basket to dry them.

after about 4 days and assuming the squirrels didnt find them, they are hard and crisp just like the ones you buy in the packets...so she eats them like biscuits.

as for me, i wont touch them, on the basis that it sounds disgusting!

Nah Aristide - just the plain bananas.

I found some today at a market I have no idea of the name further north east of the city also - hooray.

Thank you Semper I will check out Muang Mai though as its closer to home.

Eyecatcher.. ive seen those in a basket on the side of the street ones, drying whilst flies have a field day. ;)

Oh sorry I think I didn't read the topic carefully, it's called -glûay-nám-wáa. in Thai

250px-Bananas_dsc07803.jpg

Available, like the other said, every where (every local markets)

Nah Aristide - just the plain bananas.

I found some today at a market I have no idea of the name further north east of the city also - hooray.

Thank you Semper I will check out Muang Mai though as its closer to home.

Eyecatcher.. ive seen those in a basket on the side of the street ones, drying whilst flies have a field day. wink.png

Edited by ARISTIDE