What Times Does Thai Air Allow You To Check Luggage

farang000999

Even if it's a separate ticket, I'd suggest asking if they can check your luggage all the way through to BKK when you check-in at your departure point in the US. I've often booked separate US domestic flights and then an international flight to Asia. I've been able to check my luggage all the way through every single time, because the airlines happened to be connected in some way (even if they weren't in the same rewards network). It doesn't hurt to ask.

Even if it's a separate ticket, I'd suggest asking if they can check your luggage all the way through to BKK when you check-in at your departure point in the US. I've often booked separate US domestic flights and then an international flight to Asia. I've been able to check my luggage all the way through every single time, because the airlines happened to be connected in some way (even if they weren't in the same rewards network). It doesn't hurt to ask.

This is true. The only airline that I have seen that can't check you all the way through is Southwest. Just show your international flight ticket to your US carrier. When you get to your international flight counter make sure to show them your baggage reciepts from the US carrier so they get it into their computer system. No there are no baggage lockers at LAX - I've asked! Have a safe flight!