Great Concert At Hard Rock - Hugo

craigt3365

Thanks to Raro for organizing this last night. I've never heard of Hugo before, but he was fantastic...very unique style. The cover band before him was really good also. As usual, the Hard Rock has some really good cover bands....playing great rock and roll.

The place was packed...and Raro got us a front row table. Thanks!!! Obviously Hugo's well known to the Thai crowd as everybody was singing along to his more popular songs. Great fun.

Good to see Leo and crew from Leo's Blues Bar. And great to see Bert at Tropical Bert's along with a few Thaivisa members. The kebab sandwich was great!

A few years ago we saw Taxi at the Hard Rock also. It's a great venue for those who have not been before. Thought I would post this for those looking for a good entertainment alternative.

Thanks for letting us know after the concert.

I'd never heard of Hugo. So wasn't sure he was good or not. Ended up being fantastic. Front row tables were 500B PP with a beer tower and a large plate of munchies provided per table of 4.

Yeah, the one in BKK was fun, but too small. Here in Pattaya, it's quite big. And as mentioned above, the house bands are really good. Great rock and roll. If you're into that sort of thing.

Current band moves on after Saturday....