Lost Cat Near Diamond Condo Soi 15 (Soi Norway) Thappraya Road.

sunseaker

Lovely cat. I hope you find her. What is her name?

Thanks, Her name is MILLY, she only has 2 colors, white and brown (no greys or Blacks) last night we had 2 calls from the flyers we put out saying they had my cat, I went there fast and excited but unfortunately they were not Milly, looked very similar but had greys and black colors.

We found the cat!

Buy Milly a present to show her you love her. Her own collar with her name & your mobile ph#(s).

Edit: Or does other owners experiences advise against collars for cats (because they jump on things & a collar might get caught on something & choke them)?

Edited by OneZero

Generally collars are not a good idea for cats because it easily gets caught in branches and things and can do a lot of damage or even strangulate the cat in severe cases. In Europe you can buy cat collars with an elastic piece that allows the collar to slip off if it gets caught in something but I've not seen those here. Anyway I can add from own experience, having a collar unfortunately does not stop people from stealing cats that don't belong to them.

Unbelievably she found her way home 7 days after she had fallen to sleep on the roof of a car and they drove away with her on it.

we had searched every day in this village but no sign, so yes we were ecstatic when she arrived home!

already sorted a collar with phone etc on it. also looked up Pet GPS collars but they are too big for cats!