Need Storage Facility

grisbil3n

I need some storage for a bunch of furniture and one or two boxes in a couple of months. I have looked at the threads on TV and the places mentioned have been to expensive. One place in Patong was like 4000 baht per month or more for a descent sized storage, i could rent two empty rooms for that price but maybe minus the security aspect. I emailed another place called Safeway and they quotet 800 baht for 1.30 x 2.40 x 2.20 m but that seems a bit small. And Big move dont have any prices on their site. I rented from the before but only a tiny space for one box and that was 800 witch is steep in my opinion. Oh well, anybody know a good place in Phuket?

I'm also currently shopping around for storage, same results. I need space for a bicycle plus a few boxes and misc. things.

The unit 2,25 m2 unit at MyStorage, Patong looks about right for me, but at 2890 THB per month it's not exactly cheap.

Safeway are unable to say how big the space is that I would get for a certain price, they just calculate in 1 cubic meter units at 400 THB each, minimum 2 cubic meters at 800THB and they say things are stored in an open space, I assume that means together with other peoples items, that doesn't sound too good either.