Two To Three Weeks In The Uk

MsClueless

Maybe start from london, see london, then travel all around south coast to devon, cornwall etc then up to scotland, edinbugh is ok then up to highlands but im lost as to why on gods earth you want to see the uk, its cold, wet, and miserable and in between the places ive mentioned there,s basically nothing else to see

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by scorpio

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe start from london, see london, then travel all around south coast to devon, cornwall etc then up to scotland, edinbugh is ok then up to highlands but im lost as to why on gods earth you want to see the uk, its cold, wet, and miserable and in between the places ive mentioned there,s basically nothing else to see

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Thaivisa Connect App

How little you know about the UK and how little you've seen of it, apparently. BTW, the OP has already been and come back.

• Like 1

yes I already went and came back and like it a lot

sure it rain on some day, and get very cold. but I know that already about UK, so I prepare, warm jackets, socks, umbrella :)

it mean I can see less things in one day, but that also ok because I can relax. if it rainy then I stay inside maybe musuem, maybe gallery, or maybe cafe

if it not rain then I walk outside to see scenery, sights and buildings, or parks and rivers

:)