Farewell Party Brings Bad News

My long time friend is relocating back to BKK because of work, his Thai wife is an accountant and has been working at the stadium for the last 3 years, when I told them I will sign the contract for my new house on this Monday and told them where it was they broke this news to me

Turns out the stadium are replacing their mobile sound systems with rooftop locations, contracts have already been signed for first 6 locations around Cheweng, Tesco and Fisherman's Village, they will also be renting space on their systems to Q bar and the shooting range etc

His wife kept talking about iNuke, after a quick Google I found this,

http://techcrunch.co...has-everything/

Anyway off to find my Lawyer and then see the Bandit

Get the seat earlier

post-97356-0-13401100-1333263400_thumb.j

Edited by Slaps

its alright i grew up in London. Tthe noise of chaweng stadium sounds better than a drill or some sort of road works crap.

noise if everywhere. there is a substiute for it. turn your telly up.

or record no noise then aplify the silent sound and play silence loudly so loud that it drowns out the noise. or get a fish tank and soem scuba gear and sleep in the water.

or a loud air con might help. nice sounds sleepy sound like humming.

not to sure if this is an aprils fools or not, as if you said a few years ago , boats would go up and down the beach blaring out the same thing i would have thought it was a joke, but it happens now !,

not to sure if this is an aprils fools or not, as if you said a few years ago , boats would go up and down the beach blaring out the same thing i would have thought it was a joke, but it happens now !,

These boats going up and down the beach has been going on since I first came to Samui, some 13 years ago.

??????????? well written topic !! Samui is in a really bad state, isn't it.

??? Obviously an April Fool. But then I thought your bar post was 'obviously' an April Fool. Is it not? Are you serious? Do you really spend all your time on here slagging Samui off and then come on to ask advice on a friend's potential bar purchase?

• Like 2

A few years ago, a couple of GM's of upmarket resorts tried to get the 'loudspeaker' boats stopped from screaming out their wares whilst trawling up and down Chewang beach. The GM's were told that these (and the trucks) are a part of Thai culture and tradition and that they would always be allowed. wai.gif

A few years ago, a couple of GM's of upmarket resorts tried to get the 'loudspeaker' boats stopped from screaming out their wares whilst trawling up and down Chewang beach. The GM's were told that these (and the trucks) are a part of Thai culture and tradition and that they would always be allowed. wai.gif

it is very annoying, esp if you are just trying to chill...

so , is this post a wind up or not?,

I wonder how long it actually takes for a moronic public nuisance to become part of the culture?

I guess it's much like that ancient tradition of beeping ones horn as you drive past the lookout on the way to Lamai...