Jacuzzi Jet System Cleaning

tolsti

Jacuzzis, especially if frequently used, can prove to be a source of bacterial infection or at best a distubing feature when floaters of algae etc appear from the jets having developed in the pipes when not in use.

The system attracts body fat, hair and other unmentionables....pretty disgusting really.

Does anyone know of any product that is obtainable locally to get rid of this residue and maintain the cleanliness?

There are several out on the web but I need them here in Phuket.

Any other domestic products I can use??? I am reluctant to use untried chemicals in case I damage the bath itself.

Thanks

G

sorry.... it seems that I have used bad terminology..... what I am referring to is actually a spa bath where the water is drained after each use, like any bath, but with jets and air action as well.....sorry if I confused the matter. Grateful for the replies thought!!!....G

sorry.... it seems that I have used bad terminology..... what I am referring to is actually a spa bath where the water is drained after each use, like any bath, but with jets and air action as well.....sorry if I confused the matter. Grateful for the replies thought!!!....G

Just get some swimming pool algaecide or chlorine and run it with it in the bath

for awhile should clean the pipes out properly, probably chlorine is your best bet