Eva Air Reducing Flghts Ex Heathrow To 5 Weekly

Brown1950

Reducing lift to LHR during the Olympics and Jubilee doesn't sound right the airlines should be packed this summer.

EVA is a mega mega cargo carrier, perhaps swapping slots for their cargo division? no idea just trying to think outside the box.

It's supply and demand,after Easter etc.

They cut capacity in May/June and also sometimes in Sep/Oct(TG do the same,or downgrade the aircraft).

So they are less(cheap)seats

They recently did a special offer..it was impossible to book online..said contact call center, and nobody answered...then the prices went back up to the normal 50 or so thousand.....BA a lot better

I booked online for July for less than 32.000 baht return,I think that is cheaper than BA

They recently did a special offer..it was impossible to book online..said contact call center, and nobody answered...then the prices went back up to the normal 50 or so thousand.....BA a lot better

I booked online for July for less than 32.000 baht return,I think that is cheaper than BA

Thats a good deal, i see they are still about 36,000 for that time but I wanted in April and they advertised for that period but it was impossible to book...anyway pleased you bagged a bargain

Thats a good deal, i see they are still about 36,000 for that time but I wanted in April and they advertised for that period but it was impossible to book...anyway pleased you bagged a bargain

I'm flying BKK-LHR tomorrow on EVA. Nooked my ticket just before Christmas for 32,500 (returning 18 April). I'm happy with the price.

I'm flying BKK-LHR tomorrow on EVA. Nooked my ticket just before Christmas for 32,500 (returning 18 April). I'm happy with the price.

Just booked with atninter, agent in BKK, three month fare departing 04 June for THB35,835/person, Eva's site want about THB7,000 more.

Just booked with atninter, agent in BKK, three month fare departing 04 June for THB35,835/person, Eva's site want about THB7,000 more.

Good result - my 'hot fare' was a one month ticket (16 days back in the UK is more than enough!).