Army Chief Says Thailand Facing 3,000 Militants, Urges Public To Not Panic

george

Sadly wherever you get Muslims in great numbers you get war and oppression.

Sadly wherever you get Christians in great numbers you get war and oppression.

Sadly wherever you get Europeans in great numbers you get war and oppression.

Sadly wherever you get oppression in great numbers you get war...

Sadly....

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With even more bombings expected, according to Deputy Prime Minister Yutthasak this morning in the other paper.

Meanwhile, the TAT has insisted that the Midnight Songkran celebration in Hat Yai will go on as planned during 11-13 April since Hat Yai is an important financial area.

In order to regain confidence, the Songkhla Governor plans to hold a midnight sale event on the road in front of the explosion site.

say wha'??? :blink::huh:

more information on the most important tourism figures, but no update on the midnight sale at the bomb site:

Saturday's bomb blasts in Hat Yai and Yala, which killed 14 people and injured more than 500 others, will damage tourists' sentiment in the short term, but the country is expected to maintain its status as a leading tourist destination in the long run and attract at least 20 million foreign visitors this year, according to the Tourism Department.

As regards the upcoming Songkran Festival, Tourism Authority of Thailand Governor Suraphon Svetasreni said yesterday that if there were no repeat of the past weekend's extreme violence, he believed there would be no impact on the event, and in particular on the number of foreign tourists who normally take part.

Moreover, the Tourism Department will not revise its projection of foreign visitor arrivals of between 20.5 million and 20.8 million for the year, up from 19.09 million in 2011.

Despite the deadly explosions in the South, foreigners will remain confident that Thailand is a safe place to visit, said Arnupap Gaesornsuwan, Deputy Director of the agency, which is part of the Tourism and Sports Ministry.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Bombings-not-a-long-term-threat-TAT-30179239.html

PM: We will return happiness to Hat Yai

Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra flew into Hat Yai yesterday morning - two days after a tremendous blast ripped through a major hotel - to inspect the scene, console the victims and spur on investigating officials.

"I am so sorry for what happened," Yingluck said. Deadly explosions rocked Hat Yai district in Songkhla as well as Yala on Saturday, sending shock waves across the country.

She pledged that her government would urgently approve compensation for the injured, families of those killed and the owners of damaged property. "We will provide assistance and we will return happiness to Hat Yai," she said.

Senator Somchai Sawangkarn attacked the government for being unfair to the victims of southern violence, saying that while the government gave about Bt7.5 million to each of the families of those killed in the political violence, the families of those killed in the southern violence received much less.

Somchai told the Senate floor that he wanted to ask the prime minister about the double standard, but Justice Minister Pracha Promnok responded by saying that the differences seemed unfair, but the southern victims had also received other forms of assistance.

http://www.nationmul...i-30179242.html

I feel for the good Thai people in the south.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

The muslims are on a mission for world domination, sadly they are so far advanced that not even James Bond can save us!

It is exactly what want the terrorists: that you enlarge their base by confusing a minority of extremists with a large majority of peaceful muslims.

You should think several times before writing.

"Muslims value life."

Unfortunately, there have been too many terrorist attacks throughout the world in recent years or that one to be true.

You don't get it do you. A muslim sees another muslim killed in Iraq so he blows up the London Underground. Death stinks as much by any other name. That's how they see it. And that's why we have these problems. A Westerner sees killing as OK if done by the army - Tak Bai massacre. A muslim sees this killing as wrong. Different view point. Bali bombings seekiing revenge for Western nations starting war with Iraq etc etc. We may not agree with it but this is their reasoning. So conclusion - don't go to Phuket, don't go to Pattaya, don't go to Bali. Go anywhere where there are very few tourists, Satun, Trang, Ranong etc. I was nearly blown to smitherines, missed by 5 minutes, I would be charred remains now. Feel like an imbecile to think I was hanging around prime tourist spots when over 5 thousand killed and 15,000 maimed. Farang - stay away from prime tourist spots until the South finds peace.

The good general said "DON'T PANIC" That is good advice that you should heed. You should also carry a towel.

The muslims are on a mission for world domination, sadly they are so far advanced that not even James Bond can save us!

It is exactly what want the terrorists: that you enlarge their base by confusing a minority of extremists with a large majority of peaceful muslims.

You should think several times before writing.

There is no doubt in my mind that there are many "peaceful Muslims" down there in the South who are fully aware of the Identity and wherabouts of these murdering cowards ,and there is also no doubt in my mind that any one making inquiry's as to such will be met with a wall of silence, a sort of Islamic "Omerta". Edited by Colin Yai
  • Like 1

"Muslims value life."

Unfortunately, there have been too many terrorist attacks throughout the world in recent years or that one to be true.

You don't get it do you. A muslim sees another muslim killed in Iraq so he blows up the London Underground. Death stinks as much by any other name. That's how they see it. And that's why we have these problems. A Westerner sees killing as OK if done by the army - Tak Bai massacre. A muslim sees this killing as wrong. Different view point. Bali bombings seekiing revenge for Western nations starting war with Iraq etc etc. We may not agree with it but this is their reasoning. So conclusion - don't go to Phuket, don't go to Pattaya, don't go to Bali. Go anywhere where there are very few tourists, Satun, Trang, Ranong etc. I was nearly blown to smitherines, missed by 5 minutes, I would be charred remains now. Feel like an imbecile to think I was hanging around prime tourist spots when over 5 thousand killed and 15,000 maimed. Farang - stay away from prime tourist spots until the South finds peace.

You have a lot to say but you say nothing

• Like 1

With even more bombings expected, according to Deputy Prime Minister Yutthasak this morning in the other paper.

Meanwhile, the TAT has insisted that the Midnight Songkran celebration in Hat Yai will go on as planned during 11-13 April since Hat Yai is an important financial area.

In order to regain confidence, the Songkhla Governor plans to hold a midnight sale event on the road in front of the explosion site.

say wha'??? blink.pnghuh.png

more information on the most important tourism figures, but no update on the midnight sale at the bomb site:

Saturday's bomb blasts in Hat Yai and Yala, which killed 14 people and injured more than 500 others, will damage tourists' sentiment in the short term, but the country is expected to maintain its status as a leading tourist destination in the long run and attract at least 20 million foreign visitors this year, according to the Tourism Department.

As regards the upcoming Songkran Festival, Tourism Authority of Thailand Governor Suraphon Svetasreni said yesterday that if there were no repeat of the past weekend's extreme violence, he believed there would be no impact on the event, and in particular on the number of foreign tourists who normally take part.

Moreover, the Tourism Department will not revise its projection of foreign visitor arrivals of between 20.5 million and 20.8 million for the year, up from 19.09 million in 2011.

Despite the deadly explosions in the South, foreigners will remain confident that Thailand is a safe place to visit, said Arnupap Gaesornsuwan, Deputy Director of the agency, which is part of the Tourism and Sports Ministry.

http://www.nationmul...T-30179239.html

For Gods sake GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND

Prayuth should be unceremoniously fired. He was far too busy telling the world that the terrorists could be found in Bangkok, demonstrating and singing, while refusing to call muslim insurgents "terrorists" 6500 people have been killed, 30,000 plus wounded and now Praytuth is waking up. It is as with the Thai newspapers, everything to burry the truth. Each and every bombing was either ignored or buried in the middle of the newspaper so nobody would notice.

The real trouble is that it worked. CNN was far more occupied reporting on a attack from a lone gunman in Africa that killed a handful than even mentioning Thailand. CNN works with the army TV that says it all. BBC showed happily pictures from a HatYai hotel and told the world that it was Yala.

The army should be purged of there in tire top and senior officers they have failed the people for almost 2 decades when i comes down to Southern terrorism.

Terrorism?

There seem to be many posters on this forum who rush to defend the palestinian terrorists and call Israel sponsors of terror.

To those; please explain to me why you are not defending the pattani and yala freedom fighters and calling the thai govt. sponsors of terror?

I really would like to know.

• Like 2

There are a lot more than 3000 militants. We have to include the dupes in the red shirt movement willin to wage civil war when the time is ripe. Perhaps another 150,000.

I must have missed that one, i heard about the southern militants but where was the news about a civil war?

"The insurgents are not thought to be part of a global jihad movement but are instead rebelling against a long history of perceived discrimination against ethnic-Malay Muslims by successive Thai governments."

Perceived or real, that is the question.

The Thai Government is in Pickle indeed, What is need is a small force of private military in the Southern region- They were approached last year by such a group and they were turned away. Look at the success of Executive Outcomes in Africa.

Wasp nest, stick, poking, more angry wasps, best stop poking.

So is it a coincidence, that when the Shinawatra clan is in power, the violence in the south erupts exponentially?

Muslims value life. A life for a life as it also says in our good book the Bible. They have been killed by the government and now the battle is turning to innocent tourists now that the 5,000 death milestone has been reached. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a teeth. Read Tak Bai massacre etc. There are still many more deaths to make the score even they will believe. If there is no reconciliation this I have no doubt will end in Phuket and Pattaya Bali style bombings which we can all do without. Comments about napalm will not help the situation. If the security improves they will turn to suicide bombings. Not music to the ears for tourists but I believe it describes the situation accurately. The first step should be to arrest Taksin for the Tak Bai massacre. I live in Songkhla and have been to the deep South many times. I have been in the middle of battles with insurgents and soldiers - caught in the middle. I have had machine guns pointed on me with the trigger squeezed. I have an interest in peace like the holiday makers in Phuket do.

Muslims value life?! Not by any stretch of the imagination. Not even their own. And nowhere on this planet. They have NO interest in "tolerance" but instead manage to generate open conflict with any & every other religious and social group with which they come into contact. They cut off heads. Kidnap. Blow up buses & coffee shops. They love to prey on innocents. They're like the brat kid in class who gets along with no one and tries to pick a fight with everyone - except THESE brats are psychotic killers & have bombs & guns. The more blood they can spill the better. 'Always some pretext or other, but what they really want is in fact a world "caliphate". Their way or blow something up. They even fight to the death among themselves, sect vs sect. They have in fact made themselves a global scourge. The rest of the world can either continue to pretend it's not happening (and standby for more slaughter), convert, or defend itself.

In the main I am afraid you are correct and many Muslims use as an excuse other world problems to enhance their power in their home country being it in Europe or the UK. They basically want total domination and extermination of all "infidels". A few posts quote Saddam as being able to control different beliefs, well he did so by wiping out towns and villages with chemical weapons so not a good example really. By your "defend itself" they say the best means of defence is attack and perhaps this is the next option because pure defence does not seem to be working anywhere in the world with regard to extremists. Perhaps Saddam had it right all along. He was able to control because everyone new the serious consequences of one or two hotheads and the local population kept them under control or "removed" them rather than have their whole village wiped out. While this can be seen as barbaric and for sure it is but presently all civilised countries and governments are seen by extremists as being too soft and PC whereas they have no such restrictions and act accordingly. Dammed if you do and dammed if you dont, so perhaps the time is approaching when the "do" will be applied to all extremists and their supporters because without support the extremists would have no powerbase and would not be able to act. Friends and families that support even in a passive way are as responsible as the one who pulls the trigger or sets off the bomb and should be treated accordingly but under civilised law this is not possible but nothing remains static forever!

Spot on ,cos when Saddam was in power in Iraq there was NO civil war and almost daily bombings between the Sunni's and the Shia's ,to transgress under Saddam meant only one thing, which the Sunni's and the Shia's understood all to well, fear is a perfect deterrent it would appear.

You do understand that the Koran considers Buddhists even lower than jews and subject to the same treatment don't you? It is attributable the role of Buddha and core Buddhist beliefs. Hindus are in the same class as well.

That's wrong Buddhist's are not mentioned in the Koran but HIndu's are. Muslim's are not allowed to marry them but they are permitted to marry a jew or a christian because they share the same prophets. The Koran says judgement will be given to them when they die but in Islam they are not permitted to kill anyone, except they are allowed to kill to protect their home, belongings and family. Revenge killings is permitted if a family member was killed and the killer didn't compensated the family (wife/father/etc.

Oh yes, I am a Muslim and happily married to a buddhist woman. It took a lot of education here in the Northeast of Thailand to teach Isaan people that the people of the South are Thai's too. Mostly still have not understand that part but they also don't understand that Karen's etc. in the North of Thailand should be Thai's.

oh and yes, honor killings is a traddition and has nothing to do with the Koran.

• Like 2

Thais are always making the same mistake. They barely think in two dimensions: "Thais" and "non-Thais"...

If Thais acknowledge that these people in the South are not Thai originating, why don't Thailand give them back their "cultural" independency as a first step to reconciliation (I am afraid to use this word as I feel that this word is wrongly understood in Thai), despite everthing that has been wrong in the past... KRUE SE, TAK BAI... The killing is asking for killing: sow wind and you will harvest storm... and that's now what's happening!

Their case is right: THEY DO NOT FEEL THAI (and they never felt THAI) so acknowledge this and give them a certain independency starting with total cultural independency... The same mistake is made with the hilltribes in Northern and North-West Thailand. They were here LONG before the Thais came but they have seen their land taken and their freedom dashed. Now they are considered as cattle: even not a citizenship from the country they have been living in for centuries... in fact THEIR country!

wrong wrong wrong... The Government is 100% wrong! Reboot your tablet computer and start thinking in a normal humanitarian way!

Hmmmm.....sounds familiar. The Thais treat all non-Thais like cattle.

Prayuth should be unceremoniously fired. He was far too busy telling the world that the terrorists could be found in Bangkok, demonstrating and singing, while refusing to call muslim insurgents "terrorists" 6500 people have been killed, 30,000 plus wounded and now Praytuth is waking up. It is as with the Thai newspapers, everything to burry the truth. Each and every bombing was either ignored or buried in the middle of the newspaper so nobody would notice.

The real trouble is that it worked. CNN was far more occupied reporting on a attack from a lone gunman in Africa that killed a handful than even mentioning Thailand. CNN works with the army TV that says it all. BBC showed happily pictures from a HatYai hotel and told the world that it was Yala.

The army should be purged of there in tire top and senior officers they have failed the people for almost 2 decades when i comes down to Southern terrorism.

The Thai Government is in Pickle indeed, What is need is a small force of private military in the Southern region- They were approached last year by such a group and they were turned away. Look at the success of Executive Outcomes in Africa.

Thailand has a large army and more generals than any other in the world and you want to bring in mercenaries?

First of- I help train that army and no! Thailand does not have the largest army in the world, Once again some one with out Military knowledge speaking with un-educated mind- At least look it up on the Internet. The Thai Military is not up to the task because of people like Charlem trying to be friends with every country. The Muslims in the south is a big problem because all the other Muslim countries like Malaysia and even the Middle East are bound by religion and culture to help a fellow Muslim even if they do not like that person or people. The South is getting logistical and financial support from other Muslim Cultures to fight their war.

Private Military Companies will be fighting more wars in the future and if ran properly and with the the Government can be successful- case in point with the NON-AMERICAN company called Executive Outcome, Once again an idiot made a previous commit referring to the Vietnam war and how Vietnam kick the United States Butt, when in fact we lost that war because of our own internal politics. we were not allowed to win that war, And to add to that one of the largest nations in the world was helping- But as would the U.S help out one of our Allies.

reliably sourced entries.

Flag State Active Reserve Paramilitary Total Total per 1000 capita

Active per 1000 capita

22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States of America[181][182] 1,458,219 1,458,500 11,035 2,927,754 9.3 4.7

22px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand[166][note t] 305,860 245,000 113,700 664,560 10.1 4.6

Nuff said hit-the-fan.gif

Thailand has a large army and more generals than any other in the world and you want to bring in mercenaries?

It did not stop the Vietnamese kicking American ass. Victory goes to the bold and the daring - not to the man with the most guns or napalm gas. I've seen these soldiers fighting the insurgents - and I can tell you they didn't want to be there - would you??? The noble war hero from what I saw is myth consigned to movies. I saw plenty of fear. The faces were like blocks of ice with no emotion whatsoever which scared the hell out of me. I thought I was going to be fired on by the soldiers as I rode my motorbike machine gun pointed at my head. If foreigners posting here, who are so critical of the young Thai soldiers who would prefer to live, and think it is such a doddle to fight a few insurgents and you want to fight why not ask the army if you can replace one of their soldiers - plain cowardice to mention napalm and lacking in humanity. Napalm did not stop the Vietnamese.

In your case I suppose ignorance is bliss.

So is it a coincidence, that when the Shinawatra clan is in power, the violence in the south erupts exponentially?

and away we go.............

Get a grip, no government has had much say over military matters and that includes the southern insurgency. The failure of the Thai security forces to pick up signs of the bombings in advance suggests a failure on their part. These operations are not done on a whim and can take 1-2 years to plan. The bombings were most likely considered when Abhisit was PM. Does this mean we should blame Abhisit? I don't think so. And what of the terrorism that occurred during the Democrat rule? Should we blame the Democrats? I don't think so.

• Like 1

You do understand that the Koran considers Buddhists even lower than jews and subject to the same treatment don't you? It is attributable the role of Buddha and core Buddhist beliefs. Hindus are in the same class as well.

That's wrong Buddhist's are not mentioned in the Koran but HIndu's are. Muslim's are not allowed to marry them but they are permitted to marry a jew or a christian because they share the same prophets. The Koran says judgement will be given to them when they die but in Islam they are not permitted to kill anyone, except they are allowed to kill to protect their home, belongings and family. Revenge killings is permitted if a family member was killed and the killer didn't compensated the family (wife/father/etc.

Oh yes, I am a Muslim and happily married to a buddhist woman. It took a lot of education here in the Northeast of Thailand to teach Isaan people that the people of the South are Thai's too. Mostly still have not understand that part but they also don't understand that Karen's etc. in the North of Thailand should be Thai's.

oh and yes, honor killings is a traddition and has nothing to do with the Koran.

We Buddhists must realize that we, and our cherished practices, would be swept away entirely and crushed utterly, should Islam ever gain ascendancy in this world in which we live. Islam is the only belief that propagates itself thus -- by the sword.

And it is very patient.

By Dhammajarat

Buddhists need not be specifically mentioned but they are considered idol worshipers and they refuse to accept the will of Allah. A muslim is allowed to marry a Jew or Christian? Perhaps, but I suggest you don't try it in any country with a dominant muslim population otherwise it would be a wedding ceremony and funeral combined.

I do not doubt for a minute that the greatest risk to Thai Buddhists are religious Muslims.

I had visited every site that was specific to the actual life of the Lord Buddha. At every location the pattern was the same: Just the partial foundations remaining of what had once been great Stupas or elaborate religious universities of Buddhist learning and practice. Even the place of the Buddha's birth had been destroyed and buried, with modern day excavations only now giving some restoration.

I had learned from guides on location, and then from further studies once I returned home, that these locations had all been laid to waste in the early Moslem invasions of India, starting in the 900's by Turkic hordes issuing forth from what is now Afghanistan, and continuing for over a thousand years until the Mughal era. A prolonged and calculated assault, an assault designed to wipe an entire belief, an entire religion, off the face of the Earth. The long history of Islam, being spread by the sword and by fire, had left its indelible mark on these wonderful peaceful, harmless, legacy sites of Buddhism.

I learned how the monks and nuns and religious students were slaughtered without mercy and piled up and burned, and all terrified survivors were driven like dry leaves before a strong wind, out of the region of India entirely, wherever this Islamic wind blew.

I was told this is how Buddhism actually came to Tibet and Southeast Asia, by Buddhists fleeing for their lives! My faith had been rendered a refugee faith via the tender mercies of Islam.

I learned how Islam was particularly unkind and brutal to Buddhists, because to Moslems the Buddhist represented the most reprehensible type of human personality: the "atheist" holding no monotheistic God image as their object of worship and veneration. We were worse even than the far more numerous Hindus, with their vast pantheon of multiple gods. The Buddhists, to the Muslims, only worshipped the image of a man, and no God higher.

Read more here: Islam's War Against Buddhism http://www.aina.org/news/20070404114738.htm

If the Palestine's get their own home land will this stop?

They have it. it's called Jordan, (The Hashemites from Saudi tossed them out) and no it won't stop.

First of- I help train that army and no! Thailand does not have the largest army in the world, Once again some one with out Military knowledge speaking with un-educated mind- At least look it up on the Internet. The Thai Military is not up to the task because of people like Charlem trying to be friends with every country. The Muslims in the south is a big problem because all the other Muslim countries like Malaysia and even the Middle East are bound by religion and culture to help a fellow Muslim even if they do not like that person or people. The South is getting logistical and financial support from other Muslim Cultures to fight their war.

Private Military Companies will be fighting more wars in the future and if ran properly and with the the Government can be successful- case in point with the NON-AMERICAN company called Executive Outcome, Once again an idiot made a previous commit referring to the Vietnam war and how Vietnam kick the United States Butt, when in fact we lost that war because of our own internal politics. we were not allowed to win that war, And to add to that one of the largest nations in the world was helping- But as would the U.S help out one of our Allies.

reliably sourced entries.

Flag State Active Reserve Paramilitary Total Total per 1000 capita

Active per 1000 capita

22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png United States of America[181][182] 1,458,219 1,458,500 11,035 2,927,754 9.3 4.7

22px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand[166][note t] 305,860 245,000 113,700 664,560 10.1 4.6

Nuff said hit-the-fan.gif

Once again Ignorance is Bliss for you too my friend- First of all Thailand does not have a large Army the U.S does with Russia and North Korea- Our General are more skilled and in more quantity-Second I help train the Royal Thai Army on several occasions. There are a lot of issues of issues with the Thai Government that will make them fail with the insurance and to boot that Iran and other Muslim Nations are lending assistance as they are bound by there culture. I also believe that you are talking out your ass about Vietnam war, First of that was was lost because our chicken shit pot smoking liberal politicians at he time would not allow us to win. It was an internal issue and there our real information on that- All we had to Nuke them like we Japan- would that satisfy you then?

I am a decorated war veteran and was a skilled operator for with 10 years of combat until my accident- what do you have besides a liberal ass America hating opinion? I will be in Thailand in June, why not meet up and allow me to give you my opinion personally- Hooah!!.

and away we go.............

Get a grip, no government has had much say over military matters and that includes the southern insurgency. The failure of the Thai security forces to pick up signs of the bombings in advance suggests a failure on their part. These operations are not done on a whim and can take 1-2 years to plan. The bombings were most likely considered when Abhisit was PM. Does this mean we should blame Abhisit? I don't think so. And what of the terrorism that occurred during the Democrat rule? Should we blame the Democrats? I don't think so.

Sounds like your grip is way too tight. I asked a question, did not make a statement. But I think it's simple logic to assess the different ways Thaksin/Yingluck have dealt with the south, and Abhisit did. So are you saying that the three different PM's dealt with the south the same?

In Aceh Banda two Christian girls were beheaded. A note was left - a life for a life - an eye for an eye - a tooth for a tooth. What this means is that you killed two of our Muslim brothers or sisters so we have a right to kill two of yours. This is the cause for why we have to worry about getting a bomb up our arse when we eat our sushi in Hat Yai. Which means I will have to wait until I get to Bangkok to eat sushi again. Is it worth the risk of becoming charcoal remains. Obviously not - keep away from major tourists spots in Thailand until the killings stop in the deep South as the bombing of Lee Gardens clearly shows we are in danger.

You need love instead of hate. Get a man or women I bet many on this board will pay for you

At the very least see a Doctor soon

Where are there not Muslims? There are Muslims all over Thailand. 60% of the people on Phuket are Muslim. Just keep away from tourist spots and the deep South. That is the recipe for safety here. No I am a communist from Broken Hill Australia where you are brought up to believe any killing is wrong. It is Western nations that justify their killings in the name of the civilized. Where in fact they are savages. It's something you mister will have to live with the rest of your life by condoning these murders of Muslims. To quote Shakespeare, "You have blood on your hands"

None of your comments make any sense.

60% of the Phuket population is not muslim. Of the official population of 350,000, only 30-35% is muslim. If one looks at the actual population is approximately 525,000 an swelling to over 600,000 in high season. Over 120,000 are foreigners, 70,000 or so from Burma. Laos and Cambodia. No muslims in that group. The balance of foreigners are not likely to be muslim either, And the balance of additional population are from places like Issan and Surin where Islam isn't on the hit parade. That means that the muslim population is probably in the 20-25% range.

I see that you are a self proclaimed communist. This explains a lot and I wish you good luck with that.

I am sorry Communist luminaries such as Lenin and Stalin are no longer here to guide you, but your ramblings do follow the Chavez and Castro guidebook.

You might want to have a look at the the psychotic statements of the former PM of Malaysia Tun Atahir bin Mohammed, before you point your stubby little finger at the west.

In Aceh Banda two Christian girls were beheaded. A note was left - a life for a life - an eye for an eye - a tooth for a tooth. What this means is that you killed two of our Muslim brothers or sisters so we have a right to kill two of yours. This is the cause for why we have to worry about getting a bomb up our arse when we eat our sushi in Hat Yai. Which means I will have to wait until I get to Bangkok to eat sushi again. Is it worth the risk of becoming charcoal remains. Obviously not - keep away from major tourists spots in Thailand until the killings stop in the deep South as the bombing of Lee Gardens clearly shows we are in danger.

You need love instead of hate. Get a man or women I bet many on this board will pay for you

At the very least see a Doctor soon

I pledge 1000 baht.