Converting Cassette Tapes To Audio Cd'S

CMHomeboy78

You can do it yourself. But you need a tape player and computer. There is a free program you can download which facilitates recording tape to computer. Sorry can't remember the name as its at home.

http://www.wikihow.c...ape-to-Computer

I think the software I used was Audacity but there are many out there to use.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure it would be cheaper to do it myself but I'm busy with a lot of other things so I'd like to find a shop... if one exists.

Thanks again.

there is a shop at Pantip plaza that does conversions on the ground floor. somewhere left to Bangkok Bank. I do my video conversions there and I am sure they do audio too. prices are reasonable.

Many thanks.

I'll check them out.

there is a shop at Pantip plaza that does conversions on the ground floor. somewhere left to Bangkok Bank. I do my video conversions there and I am sure they do audio too. prices are reasonable.

There is also a guy at Computer Plaza or Icon Plaza upstairs that does an excellent job removing the noise and so forth, however last time I was there it looks as though the repair shops up there have shifted around and relocated to different parts of the complex. I'm sure you could ask any of the shops up there and they would put you in contact with him. He was there for years and most of the people at the repair shops know him.

Sorry it's been a while and I can't remember his name or find his card.

Edited by elektrified

There is also a guy at Computer Plaza or Icon Plaza upstairs that does an excellent job removing the noise and so forth, however last time I was there it looks as though the repair shops up there have shifted around and relocated to different parts of the complex. I'm sure you could ask any of the shops up there and they would put you in contact with him. He was there for years and most of the people at the repair shops know him.

Another lead that I'll follow up on.

The possibility of improving the sound quality is a plus also.

Much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Another lead that I'll follow up on.

The possibility of improving the sound quality is a plus also.

Much appreciated.

Did you have any success with this as I have some tapes I would like to get converted as well ?

re .

there is a shop at Pantip plaza that does conversions on the ground floor. somewhere left to Bangkok Bank.

hes right ... its this one ! .. and if you go down the corridor almost opposite theres another shop

on the left next to a cd / dvd shop

dave2

ps ... both of them were open last week : )

post-42592-0-27381000-1339256409_thumb.j