Police Chief Orders Tight Security In Bangkok

webfact

They should do that dance in official police bikinis.

There are people who like uniforms.....but the Thai police uniforms aren't sexy at all. Most probably one of the worst designs worldwide.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah.. Come people... Where is your humor?.. I have noticed that regardless of what is reported in this forum.. There is always someone that has nothing but negative responses.. Get a life.. or perhaps just leave the beautiful country of Thailand.. and its mostly smiling people... I back that up with 45 years in and out of the country... and for good reason.. We have our home there. wai.gif

• Like 2

Ah.. Come people... Where is your humor?.. I have noticed that regardless of what is reported in this forum.. There is always someone that has nothing but negative responses.. Get a life.. or perhaps just leave the beautiful country of Thailand.. and its mostly smiling people... I back that up with 45 years in and out of the country... and for good reason.. We have our home there. wai.gif

there are members here that are totally negative about everything in Thailand. I assume that that is what they do with their family, their jobs and when interacting socially as well. Just complain about everything. I am guessing they have few friends and, if their kids are grown and out of the house, they never call.

there are members here that are totally negative about everything in Thailand. I assume that that is what they do with their family, their jobs and when interacting socially as well. Just complain about everything. I am guessing they have few friends and, if their kids are grown and out of the house, they never call.

Oh my God! How did you know? Wow

Perfectly sensible ideas and a nice touch from the female cops, greeted with the predictable derision and sarcasm from the grumps on ThaiVisa.

Sad chappies..................

How gullible you are. You ever see a female cop look that good? Anywhere? If anybody didn't twig that these were professional dancers rigged out as upholders (huh!) of the law, take yourelf off to an opticians - or a shrink.

Perfectly sensible ideas and a nice touch from the female cops, greeted with the predictable derision and sarcasm from the grumps on ThaiVisa.

How gullible you are. You ever see a female cop look that good? Anywhere? If anybody didn't twig that these were professional dancers rigged out as upholders (huh!) of the law, take yourelf off to an opticians - or a shrink.

Hey Bag. I don't think for one minute dem was real cops. But 'professional' dancers!!!! Lmao! Watch video again.....Then again, timings not an issue when it comes to Thai dance moves I s'pose!wink.png

I have seen some very pretty female cops. One directed me to the correct line at Mochit bus terminal.

as far as dancing, do you remember the song "Macarena"? was a big dance in clubs about 10 or 15 years ago? perfect strangers dancing in unison? The same with the "Electric Slide" dance. Perfect strangers and some had never done the dance before would be dancing in unison within minutes.

Perhaps the ,''Boys in Brown'' could polish their drill up too in preparation for the upcoming Songkrahn festivities.giggle.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

Fake cops or not, - let these girls go dancing in the streets. Police uniforms, nurses uniforms, any uniform, - tourism will go through the roof. People from everywhere want joy & fun. The Monty Python post is how it should all be.

• Like 1

I have seen some very pretty female cops. One directed me to the correct line at Mochit bus terminal.

Yeah I nearly tailended a songtaew outside Kalyanawat Wat school in Khon Kaen checking out these two police women stopping the traffic to allow the kids to cross the road.

Hey Bag. I don't think for one minute dem was real cops. But 'professional' dancers!!!! Lmao! Watch video again.....Then again, timings not an issue when it comes to Thai dance moves I s'pose!wink.png

I used the word 'professional ' in the sense that they performed for reward, not that they achieved any degree of excellence. A bit like Man City yesterday. giggle.gif

I doubt that 'les filles' at Moulin Rouge have anything to fret about but the act did provide a little light relief - but then so does a viswit to Annies.

Well said. I watched this just grinning. It is fun, will get 1,000 times more views (IE: People will hear the message) and is Land of Smiles marketing perfection.

The "bitter old man" underbelly has been exposed. Anyone who watches this and does not smile a bit ... really ... wow...I sort of feel sorry for you. What is it like to live in a dull grey world where it always rains? (Woops...I think I just described the UK)

Enjoy griping about his post guys...i am going out to have some fun!

Yes, it appears quite a few coffin dodgers woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and forgot to take their Geritol. Some people need not take themselves or those around them so seriously and get a life.

sensible? Really?? How is something so silly gonna get people in Thailand to drive safely? Give me a break. Dancing is not part of their job description.

Dancing girls in the streets is all very amusing, but is window dressing on the real issue of road safety in a country that's incapable of organising safe pedestrian crossings.

Equally serious, and overlooked, it the threat of the violence in the South spilling into Bangkok or a major tourist destiantion. The IRA learnt very quickly that bombing the Tower of London, No. 10 etc was far more effective than blowing up the Europa Hotel in Belfast.

The boys in the south are very adept at putting explosive devices in motorcycles and these attacks have so far been confined to the South only. It may only be a question of when, not if, they target the likes of Walking Street, Soi Bangla, Kao San etc.

Personally I don't enjoy having dirty water thrown at me so will as usual retreat to a safe distance for the festivities, most likely KL or HK.

Ok, so they stopped all the traffic for God knows how long for them to get themselves organised then do the jig thing - and I wonder how many criminals got away whilst they did that jig? And was that a criminal chasing them off the road at the end?

..............................Pleaeeeeeeeese!! Lighten up........will you???

I prefer the ladyboys.

At least they aren't wasting taxpayer's money, and they aren't reinforcing the sexually patronising stereoptypes Thai women in government and other jobs have to put up with day in day out, at the hands of fat, lazy, unproductive, stupid men.

I prefer the ladyboys.

At least they aren't wasting taxpayer's money, and they aren't reinforcing the sexually patronising stereoptypes Thai women in government and other jobs have to put up with day in day out, at the hands of fat, lazy, unproductive, stupid men.

As TCW cleverly covers up his penchant for chicks with dicks with a masterly "cover my arse" ending paragraph. biggrin.png

I must say though after observing some of Khon Kaen's finest on duty I have come to the conclusion that wasting taxpayer's money was their raison d'etre.

Edited by mca

Police chief orders tight security in capital: Perhaps these videos may work better than dreary drive safe campaigns? At least they have everyone's full attention. Obviously the 3 separate accidents I saw where the drivers of 3 pickup trucks flipped their vehicles upside down lying in a roadside ditch over 2 hours would have been well advised to look at these videos. If these are a taste of accidents to come - the finale is going to be very nasty violin.gif Apparently 4pm to 6pm is the most dangerous time. Can't understand the need to drive at 180km/hr. But each to his own I guess.

Edited by heiwa