Lots Of Luggage

cooked

I have been through the airport a few times, never having anything more than cabin luggage. This time however I plan to come with three suitcases at 23 Kg each, plus cat, the maximum I can take on my carrier.

I take it that there are trolleys available in the baggage hall (I've never been there). Do I need to have Thai money in my pocket in order to take one? Silly question I know but I have found myself in foreign climes before without the necessary coins to use a trolley.

How much?

Second question, will I find a porter there?

thanks.

I take it you are flying into Suvharnabhumi? The animal pick up is at the far end of the airport (to your extreme left as you clear passport control). I think it's the same area where oversized luggage comes in. Then you'll take the cat a few doors down to a little office - I think they call it livestock - where you'll provide all the vaccination papers and such. They will stamp you and give a form that you'll show to customs as you exit at the front of the airport.

I just went through all this a few months ago.

• Like 1

I take it you are flying into Suvharnabhumi? The animal pick up is at the far end of the airport (to your extreme left as you clear passport control). I think it's the same area where oversized luggage comes in. Then you'll take the cat a few doors down to a little office - I think they call it livestock - where you'll provide all the vaccination papers and such. They will stamp you and give a form that you'll show to customs as you exit at the front of the airport.

I just went through all this a few months ago.

Thanks. Actually my carrier allows me to take the cat with me in the cabin, under the seat in a special container. Swissair and Air Berlin allow this.