Treatment To Bring Heat Out Of The Body?

Sandman77

Hello! Since around One month Since The Temperatur go up i have to much Heat in The Body Loosing to much water when i Walk blood pressure go up to 175 i feel dizzy One week!

I go to ayurveda treatment The make The Bionic stresstest Show 100 Prozent Heat in Body After 3 days Treatment blood pressure now okay at 145

To find Out The reason i go to Chinese medicine doctor he find Out After i stay i half Year in Thailand that i have to much fat in The Body Makes me hot !

I come Now 7 years to Thailand nearly 3 Years but Never got Problems like this Year !

Long time i think Thai Food is healthy but The Problem is everywhere everything is Fried and Deep Fried pork chicken Rice etc

Also when i Tell bring steamed instead of fried mostly anywhere bring wrong in the restaurant!

1 month before I stay in Chiang may and the fat or style used in the northern food have no problem!

Coming now to the south region the fat seems to be not same!

got now from Chinese doctor like a fat burner for drink that has the taste same strong vinegar and contains over 40 herbal destroying the fat enzyme and clean the stomage?

What I still don't know what I can do for treatments to bring the most of the heat out of the body over feet any ideas?

Thx for information!