Fees Of K Cyber Banking Outside Thailand,And Current Money Saving Plans?

Hello!

Can some one tell me, how high are the fees when I use my k debit visa card outside Thailand in the eu!?

I look on the kasikorn website , but only find information for money transfer of nearly 1500 bath!

Where I can see the daily kasikorn exchange rates for k cyber banking?

2 more questions !

After I lost last week my credit card I got yesterday a new one , the woman told me it has now also a insurance inside , in case of existent bank payes 5000 bath to hospital , every time when exident would happen?

Same in Siam commercial !

Can this product also been upgraded to a higher amount of coverage?

Last question , I try to find out more information about current avalible saving plans promotion for kbank and Siam commercial where I have my Acount? On kbank last month the have a promotion but sadly already finish giving 8 Procent interest rates for saving a half year , much higher then normalt 0.75 procent!

How is the process and fees, to change from normal Acount to saving Acount how high the saving must be to get higher interest rates ?

You obviously didnt read the information correctly, the 8% (annual equivalent) was only for the last month, the sliding scale applied a different interest rate each month over the term, it worked out equivalent to a total of about 3.25% over the Term then you have to deduct 15% Tax from it.

Most of the Term saving in Thailand are around the same 2.75 - 3.0 % mark, then they auto deduct 15% Tax from any interest earned.

Also the account you already have now is more than likely a savings account as ferangs are not generally allowed the standard "checking" type account, and the card you have is probably a debit card not a credit card.

The process is generally easy if you wish to open another type of deposit account or savings plan.

Edited by CharlieH