Pale And Pasty

Blake7

I have just returned from a couple of days at the beach and was deeply shamed by my palour and pastiness - especially as was staying on Jomtien beach with all the well-tanned Moog-esque gay icons.

Problem is as I live in Bangkok there is not much opportunity for sun bathing - though I do live in a nice apartment with a pool it is perhaps too nice as there are palms and other foliage around shading the poolside. Also I really don't have the time or inclination to sit sweating in the sun all day.

This question has been asked often enough before but in light of my recent humiliations on the beach I will try again - is there a tanning salon in Bangkok?? Internet searches have been in vain.

I have just returned from a couple of days at the beach and was deeply shamed by my palour and pastiness - especially as was staying on Jomtien beach with all the well-tanned Moog-esque gay icons.

Problem is as I live in Bangkok there is not much opportunity for sun bathing - though I do live in a nice apartment with a pool it is perhaps too nice as there are palms and other foliage around shading the poolside. Also I really don't have the time or inclination to sit sweating in the sun all day.

This question has been asked often enough before but in light of my recent humiliations on the beach I will try again - is there a tanning salon in Bangkok?? Internet searches have been in vain.

Man you got some issues......I notice that you have a major problem....living in bkk....ooh can imagine....too nice..!!!! how much more do you want out of life, and you think you were humiliated at the beach..???? more damage done here I reckon.. :o

and just noticed the word vain....this is a wind up...

Edited by ben01

Man,(assuming you are one) you have a problem. Go and talk to any of the Thai girls at the beach and they'll tell you how wonderful and sexy your white skin is. It's what all Thais aspire to. Billions of baht are spent every year by insecure Thai females and maybe Thai men in the quest for the perfect pallor. Here you are already a wonderful white and you haven't even squeezed a tube of Nivea. Wow! :o

Edited by ratcatcher

better to sit on your roof for a few hours than visit one of those thermonuclear tanning shops.

the unregulated and untested machines they use will leatherise and cancerise your skin before you can say chernobyl.

stay away.

Agreed. Thailand doesn't have the hole in the ozone layer hovering over it - why not play some sport like footy or rollerblading in the condo's car park or go swimming. :o

i have some rai of rice field...u can help me to take care my lovely buffalo..u will get tan...methinks :D  :D

Well... it depends whether he wants to wear his speedos in the rice fields.. what with the locals wearing their coats and balaclavas in the heat of the day he would look a little out of place... :o

totster :D

Found a solution......

Spray Tan in a Can...and it goes with beer chan..... :o

Spray Tan in a Can from Tropical Sun UK is a revolutionary new way to have an instant beautiful tan without the harmful UV rays associated with the sun.

Our specially designed formula uses FDA approved DHA to give your skin that much desired "Island Tan Look". Spray Tan in a Can uses the same high salon quality ingredients that are used for airbrush and booth tanning in salons throughout the world.

Spray Tan in a Can has been designed to avoid the pitfalls such as streaking and orange discoloration associated with some self-tanners of the past. (dont want these pitfalls ..do WE)

Spray Tan in a Can assures you a rich bronze beautiful tan. Instantly! :D

Found a solution......

Spray Tan in a Can...and it goes with beer chan..... :D

Spray Tan in a Can from Tropical Sun UK is a revolutionary new way to have an instant beautiful tan without the harmful UV rays associated with the sun.

Our specially designed formula uses FDA approved DHA to give your skin that much desired "Island Tan Look". Spray Tan in a Can uses the same high salon quality ingredients that are used for airbrush and booth tanning in salons throughout the world.

Spray Tan in a Can has been designed to avoid the pitfalls such as streaking and orange discoloration associated with some self-tanners of the past. (dont want these pitfalls ..do WE)

Well... that got the Google ads working... ------------------->

totster :o

Found a solution......

Spray Tan in a Can...and it goes with beer chan..... :D

Well... that got the Google ads working... ------------------->

totster :o

Why lose all that wonderful pastiness :D only tourists sunbathe here in oz, and we got the best weather in the world, Slip, Slop Slap is what we teach our kids as protection against the sun, :D we got skin cancer clinics only to happy to cut bits of sunburnt beachlovers, if you want a quick tan put vegemite in your bath water :D Nignoy

C'mon Bambina - I challenge you, the Bangkok princess, to find a real indoor solarium.

The hotels you have listed above are just pretending they have them.

I might even let you come to my Christmas dinner party (your old flame the Moog will be there...) if you can accomplish this task.

my friend just told me...

friend - bambitach..ya know... Erawan Bangkok obvious has Hi-Tech spa / salon and beauty stuff , i think u can find the tanning bed there , check both department and hotel of em....do u wanna get tan?

me - nope i just wanna be a winner ..a guy challenge me

friend - you bah

me - yep , i know :D

well ..worth to check ehh?

ps. Holiday Inn Bangkok has tanning bed!! :o (i google this one)

Edited by BambinA

my friend just told  me...

friend - bambitach..ya know...  Erawan Bangkok obvious has Hi-Tech  spa / salon and  beauty stuff , i think u  can  find the  tanning bed there , check both department and  hotel of  em....do u wanna get tan?

me - nope  i just wanna  be a  winner ..a guy challenge me

friend - you  bah

ps. Holiday Inn Bangkok has  tanning bed!! :o (i google this one)

No it doesn't. I think there is some confusion in Thailand about what a sunbed really is.

You only have a few hours left to complete your challenge as lunch is served at 1pm.

my friend just told  me...

friend - bambitach..ya know...  Erawan Bangkok obvious has Hi-Tech  spa / salon and  beauty stuff , i think u  can  find the  tanning bed there , check both department and  hotel of  em....do u wanna get tan?

me - nope  i just wanna  be a  winner ..a guy challenge me

friend - you  bah

ps. Holiday Inn Bangkok has  tanning bed!! :o (i google this one)

No it doesn't. I think there is some confusion in Thailand about what a sunbed really is.

You only have a few hours left to complete your challenge as lunch is served at 1pm.

06SVElite30LG.jpg

This is what blake is looking for with/without the lady!!! :D

you sure.. u check at Erawan Bkk ,(and Hotel) already ??

seem even air-brush tanned .. u still can find there aswell(seem 2500 bht) ...so i still think u can find the tanning bed there also

oh yes.. i just saw the foto of u , the moog and butterfly in party ..seem fun .. yesterday i slept almost day ... my heaven :o

oh i will get tan soon ... next month i will go to Krabi ....Muahaha.gif