Ok Mai Pizzaria Closing?

4evermaat

As I understand it, the french guy and his gf sold the business and now I see that shortly afterwards it is for sale. It was great while it lasted, and some of the food may move over to The Good Bar. We will have to see how it all unfolds, but if in fact it is over, was great while it lasted. It would make good business sense to consolidate the joints, assuming they want to renovate the good bar (perhaps a larger outside covering for people to eat (the new owner owns both) although it was hard to beat the old location for Ok Mai.

The food was usually fantastic, and it was one of the few places where you could get authentic pizza.

• 1 month later...

Ok. I found out that Ok Mai moved to Rawai (phuket) and has reopened under a different name. But the phone number is still the same. They will be the only ones selling french style pizza, not the italian style pizza that most of the other people sell there. He is the one to go to :) I wish him all the best.

However, The Good Bar staff has been trained on how to make the pizza and other items and you can still get the same thing from them :)