Speed Boat Captains Salary

Paangjang

This is probably a question that not many of you are going to know the answer toblink.png

Does anybody know how much money the captain of a dive center speedboat earns. I've been told quite a broard variety of figures. I've heard 8k plus lunch, tips etc. That was in Lanta. But then i've also been told 18K plus tips. This seems a lot to me but apparently that is the going rate in Phuket.

Doesn't matter where your located in Thailand, im still interested to find out.

Anybody?

Thanks

About 15,000 Baht.

Thanks for your reply. Seems a lot for a sort of semi skilled job. But these are the sort of figures i have been hearing. I guess they have a lot of responsibility though. I think your answer is quite accurate. Do you know this from a source or is this a guesstimate? Thanks

About 15,000 Baht.

Thanks for your reply. Seems a lot for a sort of semi skilled job. But these are the sort of figures i have been hearing. I guess they have a lot of responsibility though. I think your answer is quite accurate. Do you know this from a source or is this a guesstimate? Thanks

I don't know for speedboat, but in general salaries are rising a lot in Thailand if you want someone reasonable. As there is a lot responsibility I would expect more than 10K. My CNC guys get 12-15.000+bonus+OT they often reach 20K.

And it is almost impossible to damage that machines and there is no risk to kill someone by driving over his head.

About 15,000 Baht.

That is what the guys here in the area, Phuket, get paid.

• Like 1