How To Cook Perfect Spuds

Kan Win

take off the suspenders, let the trousers down, open an icecold Weihenstephaner, relax and stand by. bought some missing common and some rare ingredients for mashed taters Klingon style, i.e. fresh garlic, green pepper in brine, german mettwurst and as crowning swiss-austrian style lard containing dark brown crisp roasted cubes of bacon.

instructions have been relayed to the kitchen staff to make some basic preparations and then abandon the kitchen before i reach home because i hate women folks looking over my shoulder when i compose rare delicacies.

*sent from my Black-iBerry-Phone XXL-S13 on encrypted modulated subspace wave laugh.png

• Like 1

monster mash: spuds, carrots and turnips, butter and milk and lotsa fresh ground pepper...

Tootsiewarrior. Please tell me where I can get turnips in Thailand. When I first came to Thailand six years ago, I saw plenty of turnips, but not now.

monster mash: spuds, carrots and turnips, butter and milk and lotsa fresh ground pepper...

Tootsiewarrior. Please tell me where I can get turnips in Thailand. When I first came to Thailand six years ago, I saw plenty of turnips, but not now.

They are getting older possum...their hair has all fallen out!

They are getting older possum...their hair has all fallen out!

come to think of it turnips can't be found down the local provincial market and I can't think of what place they would have in thai cuisine...but if you look around at Villa in BKK...

the monster mash is something that I would make regularly in England...plenty of root vegetables around there; sometimes in winter the only vegetable available...Derby in winter in 1988 and cabbage, spuds, carrots and turnips can only be found at the supermarket with diseased malnourished people in tattered overcoats hobbling about...it looked positively orwellian...