So, Anyone Out There Trim The Hedge To Beat The Heat?

nocturn

It has been mighty hot lately.

do you reckon shaving the hair around your junk helps beat the heat?

it certainly seems more hygenic.

And could even be seen as culturally considerate.

Edited by nocturn

trim the hedge to beat the heat? howzabout approach the edge to beat yer meat?

(isn't 'nocturne' the proper spelling?)

and I ain't got no genitals as they were surgically removed when we discovered diabetes and hypertension in the interest of public safety...de nekkid gurl she sez: 'hey...how come you ain't got no dick or balls?...'...tutsi (calmly): 'ventilation requirements...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I could be wrong, but I do not believe any of you are women.

As such..mfr_closed1.gif

(TV secret probabtion rule 112/a subpar 3.1) Threads abut manscaping, particularly genital manscaping are...well...kinda gay.

As such..mfr_closed1.gif

(TV secret probabtion rule 112/a subpar 3.1) Threads abut manscaping, particularly genital manscaping are...well...kinda gay.

I thought you had your twelfth birthday last week necronx?

Neva mind it will happen soon enough....

As such..mfr_closed1.gif

I thought you had your twelfth birthday last week necronx?

Neva mind it will happen soon enough....

I'll probably get banned for that. If I'm reduced to posting in pubic grooming threads with the boys at breakfast time maybe it's due....

For the record, commando and a sarong provides adequate ventilation and removes the need.

• Like 1

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that quite a lot of the ladies apparently appreciate it - so not necessarily so gay after all....tongue.png

For those wanting more info on the various pros and cons of different methodologies of hair removal (amongst other things) there is a lot of info in a topic on the addicts forum......

I am surprised that no one has mentioned that quite a lot of the ladies apparently appreciate it - so not necessarily so gay after all....tongue.png

For those wanting more info on the various pros and cons of different methodologies of hair removal (amongst other things) there is a lot of info in a topic on the addicts forum......

why do you think i said it could be seen as culturally considerate?

trim the hedge to beat the heat? howzabout approach the edge to beat yer meat?

(isn't 'nocturne' the proper spelling?)

and I ain't got no genitals as they were surgically removed when we discovered diabetes and hypertension in the interest of public safety...de nekkid gurl she sez: 'hey...how come you ain't got no dick or balls?...'...tutsi (calmly): 'ventilation requirements...'

another pearl from the tipsywarrior

why do you think i said it could be seen as culturally considerate?

No idea........whistling.gif