What Am I Doing Wrong?

thenervoussurgeon

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking notice of a probably, sour faced, divorced, overweight English woman is probably what you are doing wronggiggle.gif

Very unfair generalisation there. There are some great lasses around just maybe you have a preference for Asian girls, no harm there!

Waht are you doing wrong ? - paying attention to that sort of comment, you know in your heart what's right, go with that and sod 'em all.

Its your life, your choices, so live it your way its obviously worked well for 18 years. Ask me you got it RIGHT !

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

taking notice of a probably, sour faced, divorced, overweight English woman is probably what you are doing wronggiggle.gif

Very unfair generalisation there. There are some great lasses around just maybe you have a preference for Asian girls, no harm there!

Probably! whistling.gif

What is wrong with you is that even though you say you have a good wife who isn't taking advantage of you, this isn't good enough for you and you feel the need to go and brag about it (no matter how you word it, you ARE bragging). Enjoy your wife and your life and know that you definitely aren't the only one who has a genuine relationship in Thailand, but others are happy enough they don't need validation or praise about it.

• Like 2

To all those who said i was a troll or smug ,cant you tell a light hearted post when you read one ? it was just showing that most of us are in happy relationships and that the ones who moan are really the "vocal" minority ,you ought to get out a bit more boys and lighten up.

Dont mention a buffalos on your OPs..........it raises too many bad memories for people. ermm.gif

To all those who said i was a troll or smug ,cant you tell a light hearted post when you read one ? it was just showing that most of us are in happy relationships and that the ones who moan are really the "vocal" minority ,you ought to get out a bit more boys and lighten up.

I took your post in the spirit it was written! Nothing trollish or smug about it! jap.gif I dont particularly think you are in the minority, thousands of very contented farang/thai marriages around from a broad spectrum of age groups.

I notice someone decrying western women as being dour etc etc, this evening but I certainly see a fair few male posters who fit this description perfectly.

jap.gif

• Like 1