Forex Trading Out Of Thailand

Hi all,

I'm just getting started with Forex trading using an online platform. I'm staying in Thailand currently on Tourist Visa and was wondering if there are any tax regulations I should be aware of when it comes to withdrawing funds back into my Thai bank account? I have been living outside my home country for the past 12 years, so for me everything is based in Thailand at the moment. smile.png

Thanks for any info!

Once you trans from your Fx account into your bank account, it becomes income earned, now big question is whether you declare this income, thats up to you, Thai banks are not yet up to speed on this stuff, but hey they are working on it, if the Fx platform is based in Australia the greedy pigs will say it's income earned in Ozz, so there's a whole lota grey area's when doing finance, across borders on the internet. Hope this helps, I do Fx trading , good luck with your trade.biggrin.png

generally the the bank don't care how or where the income comes from. They will simply apply their fee for incoming wire transfer and deposit the rest in your account. Or you can wire it to a different account, and then use your debit card.