Good Wireless Headset For Skype

Troyron

Hi guys and gals,

looking for buy myself a good wireless headset to use for Skype calls. Have tried to find Logitech ClearChat PC Wireless here in Thailand with no luck. Some resellers here in Bangkok have said its an old model and not sold anymore. But according to this review page, its the best set in 2012, so surely its out there.

http://voip-headset-review.toptenreviews.com/

If I cant find that one, I was wondering what headset you guys are using and if you would recommend it.

Im not looking for the most expensive headsets, and not the cheapest. Should be wireless and be comfortable. If you also know where to find it in Bangkok, that would be great.

My only advice is do not get anything that completely cover your ears (like Headset for listening to Music as it very unnatural when you talk I had a Microsoft set like this and I gave them away.

I have used many different sort mainly Logitech and Plantronics never bothered with wireless as you are at a PC or Laptop any way and if you using video as well you cannot go far away from the PC. I do have a setup with the 42 TV and my Media Centre PC where Camera is on top of the TV this might be good for wireless headset as I currently using a long usb cable to connect to the PC. My only advice is do not get anything that completely cover your ears (like Headset for listening to Music as it very unnatural when you talk I had a Microsoft set like this and I gave them away.

I have used many different sort mainly Logitech and Plantronics never bothered with wireless as you are at a PC or Laptop any way and if you using video as well you cannot go far away from the PC. I do have a setup with the 42 TV and my Media Centre PC where Camera is on top of the TV this might be good for wireless headset as I currently using a long usb cable to connect the headset to the PC.

My only advice is do not get anything that completely cover your ears (like Headset for listening to Music as it very unnatural when you talk I had a Microsoft set like this and I gave them away.

I have used many different sort mainly Logitech and Plantronics never bothered with wireless as you are at a PC or Laptop any way and if you using video as well you cannot go far away from the PC. I do have a setup with the 42 TV and my Media Centre PC where Camera is on top of the TV this might be good for wireless headset as I currently using a long usb cable to connect to the PC.

Cheers, I'll make sure I dont get one that covers the ears completely.

I refuse to use a headset with Skype so I have purchased a USB phone, but if you have your heart set on a Logitech wireless headset go here:

http://www.invadeit....dsets/logitech/

thanks mate, saved my day. I have been searching online, at least malls in Bangkok to find a good headset. Have to compromise, and not go for wireless. I found one on Amazon and ebay, but they dont ship to Thailand. So you really saved my day. :)

I have http://www.invadeit....t-h600-p007901/

Highly recommend it, I mostly use it for online games and Skype. It charges via USB.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note. Apollogies for word prediction mistakes.

Im struggling with allot of the headset, as they are painful to my ears after awhile. How are these?

Finally I could order the headset I wanted (H530), but then of course they were sold out! Back to scratch...