Average Salary For Thai Citizens With Mba Degree?

Neole

Actually the girl in question is a BBA (Bachelor of business administration). She has 2 BBA degress from two different colleges (one full time and one correspondence).

What would be the wisdom in her getting an mba degree in thailand and from which college, to maximise salary?

Don't get any degree in Thailand. Waste of money. Network, make connections, and work you're way to the top with what you already have. Education doesn't mean jack s*it here.

Oh.. then which country would be the least expensive and easiest to get a good mba degree from for a thai citizen?

The U.K, in my opinion, has the best quality education for the most reasonable price. A Bachelor degree from a good U.K university will only set you back around $30k or so. From a good U.S. university you're talking around $140k.

UK MBA can be completed in 1 year, vs. an American university 2 years.

UK MBA will set you back around $30k, vs U.S. MBA $100k.

This may sound high, but a quality education is a big investment. I worked on Wall Street for 5 years. Except for the U.K, U.S. and France, it was generally accepted that all other degrees were inferior.

If you plan to spend you're entire career in Thailand, then an MBA ain't worth it.

BUT, you also have to figure in cost of living and it's much higher in UK than US.

Hence most overseas students are sent to US to study.

I would second the opinion that fresh MBA grad makes average 20-25K. This is generally true across all industries for local grads.

Source?

Bar stool on Nana ?

Actually eating lunch overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. Last time I was at Nana the Cathouse still had an all you can drink special for some ridiculously small amount of money.