Amarone Wine

dazk

Have you checked at Villa market?

sorry new in town where is villa market?

thanks

There is a wine shop outside Villa Market in one of the lanes next to the escalator. They have a pretty good selection of wines and some at reasonable prices.

I would be interested to know where you find any - and also the price. In the UK the cheapest used to be around £12.50 so in Pattaya that is probably going to be at least 2000 baht! w00t.gif

I would be interested to know where you find any - and also the price. In the UK the cheapest used to be around £12.50 so in Pattaya that is probably going to be at least 2000 baht! w00t.gif

when it comes to a good wine i dont mind paying i had a upper limit of £50 back in the uk not the best but will get you a decent drop

when it comes to a good wine i dont mind paying i had a upper limit of £50 back in the uk not the best but will get you a decent drop

A good Amarone in Thailand costs upwards of Baht 3,000. :(

A good Amarone in Thailand costs upwards of Baht 3,000. sad.png

i dont mind paying that for a special occasion

i dont mind paying that for a special occasion

Hope you find a good one - enjoy. :)

A good Amarone in Thailand costs upwards of Baht 3,000. :(

I was trying to be positive.....And that to me is the issue - it costs you 2-3 times what you would pay back home due to the duties. I have the same issue here in China.

I drink far less wine now but also it is generally of a much lower quality as well - lose lose in my book :(

I was trying to be positive.....And that to me is the issue - it costs you 2-3 times what you would pay back home due to the duties. I have the same issue here in China.

I drink far less wine now but also it is generally of a much lower quality as well - lose lose in my book sad.png

Same from me too. Dont want to pay so much for wine unless its a special occasion as what Dazk said. partytime2.gif