Where To Buy Pcc Light Weight Concrete Blocks

mautourproblem

I take it you mean the aerated concrete blocks 600mm x 225mm and float in water (yes they do)

surprised to learn that global no longer selling;

Failing that try the builders yards across from the Home mart on highway from Nimmen towards the Maejo intersection.

failing that, use standard concrete blocks, get the wife to carry if you are not used to it.

If you only want PCC because of a price point, good luck to you

If you want the blocks, many companies make. PCC, Superblock, Q Con, as well as a few others,

Today the shop on Airport Hang dong road, next to Mitsubishi, just past the third ring or outter ring road (depending on what you call it) got in 10 semi loads today. I was there, Buy 1 block or 100,000 if you wish. Enough to do a large condo project for sure sitting there

If you only want PCC because of a price point, good luck to you

If you want the blocks, many companies make. PCC, Superblock, Q Con, as well as a few others,

Today the shop on Airport Hang dong road, next to Mitsubishi, just past the third ring or outter ring road (depending on what you call it) got in 10 semi loads today. I was there, Buy 1 block or 100,000 if you wish. Enough to do a large condo project for sure sitting there

It is funney JeffreyMcCollum I come back just from that shop q-con 28B per block.

Before Global sell pcc for 17B. Global tell me that they stop because of problem when they deliver to customers some was broken.

But now I find out that because of the flood, the q-con factory stopped for some time and not sure if PCC now make for q-con or they stopped all production of blocks. Any way PCC has discontinued this product already.

So before the flood the piece was 17-19B, now after it is 26B up and so fare I find only q-con.

Re:"I know that PCC sell in big quantity from their office."

Hellooo...You've answered your own question. Why not try their 'office'?

Bacause they dont sell in small quantity.

so why are you bothered about a few baht more expensive if you only want a small load. just forget the blocks and go hunting for a good price saving on the sand and cement and labour, thats more achievable.

then you are still within your budget-if you prepared one that is.

Re:"I know that PCC sell in big quantity from their office."

Hellooo...You've answered your own question. Why not try their 'office'?

Bacause they dont sell in small quantity.

so why are you bothered about a few baht more expensive if you only want a small load. just forget the blocks and go hunting for a good price saving on the sand and cement and labour, thats more achievable.

then you are still within your budget-if you prepared one that is.

Do you have any information I can use to something?

Anyway I need many small load not one big. so we are not speaking about save just a few hundred but many thousand Baht.

Ask the "big PCC Office" where their dealers are if they have any. If they do not have any, you are probably SOL but you could try some of the other building supply places like Nopadon Panit and other Home Mart type of places.

Edited by Dante99