30 Day Extension On Single Entry Business Visa

I obtained a single entry business visa in KL and understand I can extend it by 30 days if necessary.

If correct, can I get this extension at a 1 stop visa centre like the one on Rama 4 or do I need to go to Chang Wattana?

Also, do I need original documents or is my passport all that is needed? will I need new passport photo?

Sorry for the question, i did search forum for the answer but could not find similar situation.

You did not understand correctly, most would be 7 day extension or one year if qualified.

Other options, exit and apply for another "B" Visa, exit and re-enter by land and receive visa exempt entry of 15 days, or by air and receive 30 days if from a qualified country.

Edited by beechguy

As said only a tourist visa can routinely be extended 30 days. For extension you would need work permit and full company paperwork for extension of stay and could only do at Chiang Watanna unless working for a company allowed to use one-stop.

As said only a tourist visa can routinely be extended 30 days. For extension you would need work permit and full company paperwork for extension of stay and could only do at Chiang Watanna unless working for a company allowed to use one-stop.

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

So I am able to get a 7 day extension? Would this be 7 days from date of 90 expiry or 7 days from date I received extension (my visa expires on a Sundayso I have to go earlier)?

And is the cost 1,900THB for 7 days?

Edited by cardero

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.

So I am able to get a 7 day extension? Would this be 7 days from date of 90 expiry or 7 days from date I received extension (my visa expires on a Sundayso I have to go earlier)?

And is the cost 1,900THB for 7 days?

Yes, 1900 Baht for 7 days, and the extension is to the 90 days, not the date of the extension.

Cost is 1,900 baht for any extension and this is not a valid extension but 7 days to exit after extension fails so may require show of ticket out within that time. Have seen reports of starting at both time of application and end of permitted stay and have also seen approved on first workday after holiday. But as said this is not an official extension so procedure may vary.