Sakaeo To Bangkok

dezy1801

Hello,

Can anyone help with some advice on which route I can take to get from SaKaeo to Bangkok (Red Baron) on my Bike. I know that I can't go on the motorway (unfortunately) and this is the only way I know to get to Bangkok by using my car.

I could put the bike on the back of the truck but I am more interested in going for a good ride instead.

Alternativly is there any websites that have this type of imformation?

Thanks in advance.

Dezy1801

Dezy ; take the 359 from sa kaeo all the way to the 304 and follow it left to the Chachengsao turnoff which is still the 304 follow it all the way through Minburi and on to Ban Kken .which is south of the old airport,

Dezy ; take the 359 from sa kaeo all the way to the 304 and follow it left to the Chachengsao turnoff which is still the 304 follow it all the way through Minburi and on to Ban Kken .which is south of the old airport,

Thanks ib1b4.

Why the trip to Red B, Service?

I'm a stones throw from Red B, i'll pop over if you let me know when you'll be there mate smile.png

Cheers Karlos yeah bike due a service and a good run, I'll be looking to be there sometime near the end of May but I will let you know closer to the time.

http://maps.google.c...s&t=m&z=9&via=1

Amazing what Google Maps does, eh. rolleyes.gif

Thanks strolling but this route has tollway and last time I checked no bikes were permitted, I have travelled many times into bangkok in my car and mostly use sat nav another amazing invention.

Incorrect.

Under the options tab 'avoid tolls' and 'avoid highways' has been set.

I tried the link using my Galaxy Tab on google maps and it showed the road with tolls and highway but I stand corrected as just tried it on desktop and yes it shows the avoid tolls and highway being selected.

I really need to get up to speed with modern day technology.wink.png