Why Is The English Fa Going With Roy Hodgson And Not The Whole Of England'S Choice..Harry Rednapp!?

Jake829

Buriram fc would beat our England team right now, no the reason is plain and simple, hodgson is a "yes" man and is cheaper and apparently has no "baggage" unlike Arry who does everything his way and <deleted> to what the FA want, and let's remember Harry was proven innocent in a court of law...Harry like Brian clough was over looked because they won't take no <deleted> from people who know nothing about football I won't be booking my plane ticket for brazil!!

Roy is a safe pair of hands and a good politician for the FA thats for sure, he is out of contract 30th June. He has maanaged a lot of clubs and a country so you see why they have gone with him. How much compensation would Spurs have asked for? One other thing is that Harry lives at Sandbanks and thats a long way from Burton where the new HQ is rumoured to be, not to far for Roy but to far for Harry me thinks. It was a surprise to me and I agree with all that is said about Cloughie, Martin O'Neil as well and to a degree Harry, the peoples choice rarely get the nod so why are we surprised that Roy gets the job?

Well I wish him luck, they wanted an Englishman, they have got one now lets see what happens, he is 64 so he has 3 tournaments.