Upgrading Rear Springs On Pcx

I recently bought a Honda PCX 150, which I am having great fun with. However, when I have a second large person the back, the rear tends to dive down. If I upgrade the rear springs with stiffer ones, will this cure the problem? Do they come in spring sizes, or weight measurements ? Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

I had the yss shocks put on the back of my pcx and they are adjustable. When I picked it up the service manager says adjusted for 2 people.

YSS are not bad for the PCX - you adjust for 2 people and it rides pretty good. Only issue is you ride alone it's very stiff. There isn't a whole lot you can do since the suspension is rather simple. Couple guys I know a while back when out and bought the top of the line YSS shocks for their PCX's, all shiny and sexy looking. They took them off 1 month later and put the factory ones back on. It really is a mater of taste in the end but most if not all after market shocks for scooters are not going to help much all the way around because the suspension systems are very basic.

Today has YSS springs fitted by MaiThai in soi Bukhaow for 6,900. Need to find a big passenger now to rest them on !

You got ripped off mate, I paid 3500B for my YSS gas shocks with adjustable damping from Sumet