Is The Man City Vs Chelsea On The Telly?

Does anybody know if chelsea tv (which shows on UBC37) will have the game on, what day and time? ESPN & Star surprisingly don't seem to be showing it so chelsea tv is my last hope. Lampard 10 and others do you know? HeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLppppppppppp!

Not sure, but I'm setting my alarm for 2.45 in the hope that someone is showing it.

Does anybody know if chelsea tv (which shows on UBC37) will have the game on, what day and time? ESPN & Star surprisingly don't seem to be showing it so chelsea tv is my last hope. Lampard 10 and others do you know? HeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLppppppppppp!

Its not being shown live on Chelsea TV. Highlights at midnight UK time and later at 4.30 and 10.00.

I checked with UBC (wife called them) and they are not showing it - though maybe they will change that (though unannounced) due to the 3 games called off cause of the weather (Bolton is a stone's throw from Eastlands, Blackburn not much further, so why did we play and they were called off?). I think the best bet is Chelsea TV on UBC 37 tomorrow (friday) at 6pm - think thats when Chelsea TV may have a rerun. I watched Chelsea TV tonight for the comments, seems like it was one of Chelsea's toughest games of the season, with City playing to frustrate and score off a freekick or corner. Also sounds like both Joe Cole and Joey Barton were THE players.

Lolyflower said "Wow - does that mean you're both man city fans???". Wow does that mean you know nothing about football, the man is called Lampard10 for god's sake, hello!

due to the 3 games called off cause of the weather (Bolton is a stone's throw from Eastlands, Blackburn not much further, so why did we play and they were called off?).

Bolton's underground heating had in hiccup and failed to work, don't know why Blackburn was called off. Maybe they forgot to heat the pies up :o

I checked with UBC (wife called them) and they are not showing it - though maybe they will change that (though unannounced) due to the 3 games called off cause of the weather (Bolton is a stone's throw from Eastlands, Blackburn not much further, so why did we play and they were called off?). I think the best bet is Chelsea TV on UBC 37 tomorrow (friday) at 6pm - think thats when Chelsea TV may have a rerun. I watched Chelsea TV tonight for the comments, seems like it was one of Chelsea's toughest games of the season, with City playing to frustrate and score off a freekick or corner. Also sounds like both Joe Cole and Joey Barton were THE players.

Lolyflower said "Wow - does that mean you're both man city fans???". Wow does that mean you know nothing about football, the man is called Lampard10 for god's sake, hello!

err Bredbury (is that bredbury near mancs btw) I think Lolyflower was being tongue in cheek - duh???

:o

Saw the game on ESPN last night at 11 pm. Its on UBC 37 (chelsea tv) at 6.30 pm tonight.

Not action packed but a competative game between two sides battling it out. Chelsea's toughest game of the season according to Joe Cole (who was excellent). Not a game for anybody who's not a City or Chelsea supporter.

Gazza thanks for that link which i'm going to right now.

Saw the game on ESPN last night at 11 pm. Its on UBC 37 (chelsea tv) at 6.30 pm tonight.

Not action packed but a competative game between two sides battling it out. Chelsea's toughest game of the season according to Joe Cole (who was excellent). Not a game for anybody who's not a City or Chelsea supporter. 

Gazza thanks for that link which i'm going to right now.

I watched it at 05.00 on the same morning. I thought Chelsea played terrible.Or maybe they wern't allowed to play. Penalty? The incident was more of a penalty than the dive by Mc Bride the other day, but his was a proffessional dive after Joe Cole put a hand on his back. I hate seeing penalties given in competative matches. I suppose if it had been given it would have been justice for last years 'out of the box' incident,

I watched it at 05.00 on the same morning. I thought Chelsea played terrible.Or maybe they wern't allowed to play. Penalty? The incident was more of a penalty than the dive by Mc Bride the other day, but his was a proffessional dive after Joe Cole put a hand on his back. I hate seeing penalties given in competative matches. I suppose if it had been given it would have been justice for last years 'out of the box' incident,

And they say Elephants have long memories!

I wouldn't say Chelsea played terrible but there was definately no invention at all and Eidur in midfield must have been sick of seeing that bloody chinese man in his face all the time. The goal aside i can only remember the penalty shout as a chance for Chelsea - so yes we set our stall out to stop Chelsea playing in our half. But fair dues, your a bloody difficult side to breakdown and Joey Barton aside we also didn't look like scoring. Del Horno's crap performance against Sinclair must be a worry for you though?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

But fair dues, your a bloody difficult side to breakdown and Joey Barton aside we also didn't look like scoring.

Yeah, i concur. I like watching play and i hope they go on to winthe title.....with Liverpool second :o

Not sour grapes here but if you get to see a replay of the goal, i'm sure the ball hit Crespo's hand and then went to Cole before he scored. Look out for it and let us know, as i haven't seen a replay.

And they say Elephants have long memories!

I wouldn't say Chelsea played terrible but there was definately no invention at all and Eidur in midfield must have been sick of seeing that bloody chinese man in his face all the time. The goal aside i can only remember the penalty shout as a chance for Chelsea - so yes we set our stall out to stop Chelsea playing in our half. But fair dues, your a bloody difficult side to breakdown and Joey Barton aside we also didn't look like scoring. Del Horno's crap performance against Sinclair must be a worry for you though?

Well Surin is the place for Elephants. I like del Horno, but he either plays good or bad; nothing in between. I would rather see Bridge as an attacking,overlapping full back I think. Essien is the one I can't make my mind up about, and of course Wright-Phillips. To be quite honest though, Chelsea do look half a team without Lampard in there organising.

I think Essian is too much of a thug, he's got away with so far, Chelsea look better without Lampard than Liverpool look without Gerrard tho,

That's because Lampard is not of the same standard as Gerrard, regardless of what concocted world awards say. When Gerrard is out Liverpool miss him all over the pitch, from a defensive and attacking, creative, goalscoring point of view. Lampard, as good as he is, literally plays as a second striker and doesn't have half the responsibility that Gerrard has in the midfield. Gerrard is Liverpool's driving force, their playmaker, their inspiration. Lampard is a prolific goalscorer who keeps possession well.

err Bredbury (is that bredbury near mancs btw) I think Lolyflower was being tongue in cheek - duh???

:o

yes - definitely tongue in cheek!!

a few good matches all round on thurs. can't wait for the next few days... i love the whole 'four games in eight days' thing.