On Call Doctor With English Or Wheres The Best Hospital?

mrireland

My girlfiend is in agony from stomach cramps in her lower stomach to point she feels like she is going to get sick but hasnt.

Is there an on call doctor with decent english in Chiang Mai or whats the best hospital to bring her to, whats it like visiting a hospital at this time of night, will she be waiting for hours to be seen?

Any numbers for on call doctor would be great

If you are in a Hotel, talk to front desk, night porter they may be able to help you. Otherwise I get the girl into the car, if you have one, and fire her into RAM hospital, or McCormack just as a precaution. Hopefully she has med insurance if not it'll be down to you. Should imagine there will be a resident on call throughout the night.

Hope all goes well for her and yourself.

Regards

If you are in a Hotel, talk to front desk, night porter they may be able to help you. Otherwise I get the girl into the car, if you have one, and fire her into RAM hospital, or McCormack just as a precaution. Hopefully she has med insurance if not it'll be down to you. Should imagine there will be a resident on call throughout the night.

Hope all goes well for her and yourself.

Regards

I can only say for RAM but as perr Harry';s post I am sure that Suandork has also.:

Many is the time that I have had to go to ER in the middle of the night at RAM and there has always been an English speaking resident doctor available