Stainless Steel Gutters

Kimera

The big workshop across the road from Darasamut School does them. I think it is called IQ. They have a "showroom" & office at the front but I have been out the back a few times & is like stepping back into a huge medieval workplace. I believe they will service anywhere on this island.

Edited by Valentine

Stainless steel guttering. You've got to be kidding me. It will cost a fortune, weigh an incredible ammount and probably won't actually be 'stainless'.

True stainless steel is not magnetic. I've seen Thai and Chinese manufactured 'stainless steel' that is magnetic.

Personally, I'd just use aluminium.

why stainless? they will be very expensive and impossible to paint to i assume you will leave them shiny steel colour. is that what you want?

It will be impossible to paint as its bricked into a wall, dont care if they are shiny, thats why !! re read post, cost so far approx 1800 baht mtr. rolleyes.gif

Stainless steel guttering. You've got to be kidding me. It will cost a fortune, weigh an incredible ammount and probably won't actually be 'stainless'.

True stainless steel is not magnetic. I've seen Thai and Chinese manufactured 'stainless steel' that is magnetic.

No not kidding! fortune? 1800 baht mtr, depends how you look at it the org. heavy steel galv. lasted 7 yrs, not sure about the aluminium can do strange thinks when in contact with blocks and cement. rolleyes.gif

No not kidding! fortune? 1800 baht mtr, depends how you look at it the org. heavy steel galv. lasted 7 yrs, not sure about the aluminium can do strange thinks when in contact with blocks and cement. rolleyes.gif

Sounds rather expensive, but then again I have had any made for quite a long time for which I think I paid something like 450 from IQ.